Beer of the nite

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Ive had too.....meh:eek:

Paulaner if i remember correctly had a real good octoberfest beer.
and Spaten i think too. Most of the true german beer brewerys do a good octoberfest.

Its them damn Germans:rofl: they are the Uber-Brewmeisters! Im proud to be 1/2 German, explains my affinity for beer:D

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Ive had too.....meh:eek:

Paulaner if i remember correctly had a real good octoberfest beer.
and Spaten i think too. Most of the true german beer brewerys do a good octoberfest.

Its them damn Germans:rofl: they are the Uber-Brewmeisters! Im proud to be 1/2 German, explains my affinity for beer:D

:coolspot::beer

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Ahhh, High Life, The champagne of beers, :rofl: That cracks me up every time:rofl:

I'll have some every once in a while. But its kinda like going to the greasy spoon mexican joint down the street.... Not good but not bad and I know i shouldn't but somthing unexplainably draws me in...

:spit:

Last edited:

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Ahhh, High Life, The champagne of beers, :rofl: That cracks me up every time:rofl:

I'll have some every once in a while. But its kinda like going to the greasy spoon mexican joint down the street.... Not good but not bad and I know i shouldn't but somthing unexplainably draws me in...

:spit:

x2! Didnt think I would like it. Had one, two, three, four... hhmmm, now I really like them here n there.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Its either Busch lite or Natural lite for this redneck!......and alot of it!!!:thumb:
Yeah know I was just about to pour a glass of Bud, but since you got me thinking of Natural light I don't think I can even drink anything now... I HATE that stuff!! Even thinking about it make's me want to hurl LOL

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
2 Beers tonight:

From Manhattan, KS: :thumb:
Tallgrass Brewing Co ......... "Buffalo Sweat" :rofl:
A very nice Cream Stout, really flavorful, rich, roasty, and a mild sweet finish, I like this one alot! The Kansas part is just a cool bonus:D

And one of my classic faves, Warsteiner Dunkel ;)