Beating up on a STI

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
Well having a little fun at street night and got called out by this Subaru. His plate was Nasti06. Needless to say he wasn't happy and didnt want to talk afterwards :roflmao:

http://youtu.be/fJ__3Lq3qsk

Sent from my iPhone

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I love workin sti's over, they are like buttholes around here and always seem to wanna try to get in front of me, to bad for them, it doesn't ever happen.

My favorite is lookin back in my mirror, you can see the concentration on their face change as the truck pulls further and further away, i love watching them try and slam gears as hard as they can to shift faster:roflmao: it's even better when they miss the shift and I can hear the rpm spike, the blow off valve hiss and the teeth of the gears get rounded, oh yeah, that's good times:joker:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Congrats! It's always a good show when a truck stomps a quick car. :thumb:

I went to the 1/8 this past friday, whipped up on a few cars and trucks but lost by 2 lengths to a tricked out honda civic with a turbo and slicks and then barely lost to a motorcycle. The Civic was impressive, and would have raped me in the 1/4! His top end was mind blowing!

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH

I went to the 1/8 this past friday, whipped up on a few cars and trucks but lost by 2 lengths to a tricked out honda civic with a turbo and slicks and then barely lost to a motorcycle. The Civic was impressive, and would have raped me in the 1/4! His top end was mind blowing!

No matter what you do to it it's still a Honda at the end of the day :roflmao:

Sent from my iPhone

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012

I have an issue of a tuner mag (don't remember which one) but they have a proven formula for 1000whp out of that 1.6L four banger, or what ever liter size the 4 banger is, they get 1000whp out of it. Now gut one of those already featherweight honda's and add slicks. For about the cost to do a twin turbo set up, you can have an entire 9sec car:roflmao:

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Good stuff. I dont get too many runs around my way. never any diesels.

I got embarassed on the street a couple weeks ago by a ragged out pile of a civic hatchback. went from a 40 roll until i got out of it in embarassment around 85. From 40-85 he pulled close to ten lengths on me. Didnt notice the stripped interior and roll cage until i pulled up to him at the light.:cool2: Happened to see him at the track the next week.... Mid 10 sec car.:roflmao:

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
There is some kind of unwritten rivalry us Duramax guys have against STi guys. I don't understand it. But it always ends up in a race. We could be in a McDonalds double drive through and we would race. Lmao.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado

Those guys amuse me. I know a guy who has an integra type R with 700 hp. He runs 12s all day but traps 135+. Thing constantly blows up! Plus its a chick car! The civic was faster than you, but its still a civic. :)

My buddy has an 06 STi that is mildly upgraded. I love his subie and he loves the duramax. One day when spring comes we can race. But I used to whoop him in my old SS Cobalt turbo that was FWD. hahahaha

mccarron47

Tire smoker
Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Those guys amuse me. I know a guy who has an integra type R with 700 hp. He runs 12s all day but traps 135+. Thing constantly blows up! Plus its a chick car! The civic was faster than you, but its still a civic. :)

My buddy has an 06 STi that is mildly upgraded. I love his subie and he loves the duramax. One day when spring comes we can race. But I used to whoop him in my old SS Cobalt turbo that was FWD. hahahaha

700 HP Type R and only in the 12's? He should be in the 10s with a decent setup!! Its always fun beating up on a supposedly quick civic though

dmaxbowtie

Duramax fiend
Jun 2, 2011
RI
Unfortunately for me I live right near a performace Subaru shop that puts out a lot of fast cars. There aren't many stock subarus over here!