Beating up on a STI

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Unfortunately for me I live right near a performace Subaru shop that puts out a lot of fast cars. There aren't many stock subarus over here!
Dynotech is no joke if thats who you're talking about. I've seen a few of their WRXs, Evos, and DSMs making big power. You pull up next to a 1st gen eclipse or talon that looks like a beater with a fart can and then notice it is gutted with a cage lol.

dmaxbowtie

Duramax fiend
Jun 2, 2011
RI
They have some quick cars but I was talking about THE SUBARU SHOP/PERRY TUNED in tiverton. They are putting a lot of FAST cars on the street!

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Tuner cars are the only thing I'm not always sure I want to race. They scare me, here's my thoughts. Through the week us diesel guys get in our 4 5 6 1000 horse trucks in some cases and go to work the store the gym. While 4 5 6 1000 horse muscle cars are at home in the garage Cuz it's a complete toy. so it's nothing to whip a bunch of stuff on the road while people are in there daily beaters. Then you got tuner cars that tend to be more daily driven much like our trucks and have serious potential to make the same hp as us in a small package.so you never really know when you mess with one what's gonna happen.

dmaxbowtie

Duramax fiend
Jun 2, 2011
RI
One of the partners at the Subaru shop has a stock appearing nearly 670hp sti that drives normal until you're in the throttle. I have a whole lot of respect for these cars now.