Awesome song

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
love that song to , i like many kinds of music but country is the only music left that still holds the attitude and beliefs that i myself do . and actually writing songs about family , freedom, good people , and actually stands for something posative . and none of the country singers are making asses out of them selves trying to be hotshot celebrities cause there fan base would never tolerate it . but i still gotta crank up some rob zombie from time to time :D

DmaxHawk

Ranch with my Salad
Oct 28, 2008
the 575
love that song to , i like many kinds of music but country is the only music left that still holds the attitude and beliefs that i myself do . and actually writing songs about family , freedom, good people , and actually stands for something posative . and none of the country singers are making asses out of them selves trying to be hotshot celebrities cause there fan base would never tolerate it . but i still gotta crank up some rob zombie from time to time :D

X2 I always put on a good country song whenever I need a reality check. Seems to put things in perspective.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
that is an awesome song. makes me think of a picture my grandmother has of her and and my gradfather in England on their wedding day, chokes me up a bit. they don't play it a whole lot around here though. he has some really good songs.

Last edited:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
My fiance can't get enough of Chicken Fried, I'm not a huge country fan but I'm really glad they got away from all the depressing "my girl left, dog died, truck broke down" songs, I like the lyrics of most o the newer country songs but many are too slow unless I'm in the right mood.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
My fiance can't get enough of Chicken Fried, I'm not a huge country fan but I'm really glad they got away from all the depressing "my girl left, dog died, truck broke down" songs, I like the lyrics of most o the newer country songs but many are too slow unless I'm in the right mood.

ha you gotta listen to the rascal flatts song about how he got all that stuff back. it's called play a country song backwards.

Last edited:

DieselBulldog10

Go Bulldogs!
Jan 16, 2009
Oakdale, Ca

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
You get your house back
You get your dog back
You get your best friend Jack back
You get your truck back
You get your hair back
Ya get your first and second wives back
Your front porch swing
Your pretty little thing
Your bling bling bling and a diamond ring
Your get your farm and the barn and the boat and the Harley
First nite in jail with Charlie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BalLWc7p7aM&feature=related

lol you're all about youtube today huh:rofl:

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I too am a well rounded listner. I like that song but it has been a little over plaied here in the last 5 months or so.

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
Great song..... I have always been a country boy, Cant change my roots!!! but I do enjoy all types of music depending on the mood. My lady has me brain storming wedding/reception songs.......Man is that tuff

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Yeah thats a good song.....but if you like that check out, "High Cost of Living", "That Lonesome Song", "Women", and "Between Jennings and Jones"....all good songs off that album and better than "In Color" imo.

I have always been into country, but more Outlaw/Red Dirt Country (lesser known artists). Modern country played on the radio now, with the exception of a few artists/songs, is too "poppy" for me.

Although I listen to alot of different types of music, depending on my mood, from Hank Williams to Eminem and most in between.

Last edited:

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
Yeah thats a good song.....but if you like that check out, "High Cost of Living", "That Lonesome Song", "Women", and "Between Jennings and Jones"....all good songs off that album and better than "In Color" imo.

I have always been into country, but more Outlaw/Red Dirt Country (lesser known artists). Modern country played on the radio now, with the exception of a few artists/songs, is too "poppy" for me.

Although I listen to alot of different types of music, depending on my mood, from Hank Williams to Eminem and most in between.

Could not have said that any better myself. Johnny Cash all the way.