Allison 5sp: ats stg 3 ????

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
And good times were had by all!!:rofl:

That is very true... too bad my stupid turbo install took so long(my bad idea) i really would of liked to of had more fun:mad: But my truck just takes extra long on everything.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I was there , i saw the underground crew. i was in town visiting family and figured i would check it out . was gunna go talk to you guys but didnt know how to start up conversation .

You should have came over.......

haha yea that works ! the underground crew looked pretty intimadating though !

Yea, were known to be hostile:rolleyes::rofl: Sat we had a big group with us all in UDP shirts/hats and Sunday was just a few.

im sure those guys are pretty cool though . i didnt mean to offend anyone by that last comment.

Not offended, you should have came over!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Sorry just saw your questions....

Did it lock when it was new then went out ? or did it never lock ? and what stall did you go with?

It would always lock at some point. Usually at the top of third or bottom of 4th after a boosted launch. Before it locked it was not good.

As for stall, this might sound ignorant, but I wasn't offered a choice of stall speed. Nor would I have known at the time what to pick. I haven't heard of anybody else choosing a stall speed with a 5 star. I just looked in the website and it says "The Five Star has a more efficient stall speed for all applications." :confused:

I dont think its the tcc issue if theres no issues with you 54 or does that do it as well ? thanks for the info.

1054 is works well for me. Went from 12.8x - 12.9x to 12.5x just by changing to it.

Last edited: