Anyone running 35's

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
I dont think youre going to fit a x10 wheel with no lift and 35s without some crazy trimming. Im running the perfect wheel setup to run 35s and I had to cut the pinch weld some and do a lot of inner fender trimming. Its nothing that looks bad or that would be noticed by the untrained eye but there isnt a whole lot more that could be trimmed. I only have my TBs cranked about an 1" or so since I use my truck offroad quite a bit.

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Thanks for the help guy's!! I really apreciate it;) I guess it's going to have to be 33's or 305 since BFG doesn't make a 33x12.50x17. I did some measuring and with a 10" rim and the crazy offset I have, I don't think it would work with out a plasma cutter.

I did get to see some pics of some sweet ass looking trucks though!:D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Sweet,Thanks all!!!;) So I guess 35's will work as long as you have a positive offset. I'm ASSuming positive offset means the wheels are offset towards the outside of the fender well??

If so, should I go with 315's or 35x12.50's?
Also, I was looking at the new BFG KM2, which are pricey, but have read really good things about them as far as tire wear, and the easibility to balance. Any input?

I love 35`bfs thay are my fave

as far as balanceing BF isnt known to be the greatest....I use bead balance and they work good

7`lift and my 35s will rub when i hit a bump while turning i dont have a lot of BS though

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Our lb7 has 35" K2's under it with just the T-bars cranked, but it took a good amount of cutting and hammering to make them fit. I would suggest running 33" if you don't want to hack your truck up..

mmangels22

Monty Python Rules.
Feb 12, 2009
San Jose, CA
ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!!! Hints, are the spacer they provide in the kit for the cv's. I have very little rub, only noticable when I'm turned hard, and hit a bump or a dip. The biggest reason because of this, is like I said, from the negative offset wheels. Thanks again.:)

the older fabtech kits have the spacers, my kit doesn't have the spacer. If you run a 1150 or 1250 in 35 inch, you shouldn't rub.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
It all comes down to what rim your going to run. If it's a 10" wide or has more than 5 inches of BS your going to rub. Keep it as narrow as possible 8-9 inches wide and has no more than 4.75 inches of BS. That will keep the tire up under the truck. You can trim the fenders back and not make it looked hacked up either. Take your time with a cutoff wheel and small die grinder to keep it nice a rounded and it will look clean. Plastic is just plastic, it can be replaced if you don't like it.

Big Willy

diesel amateur
May 6, 2009
I fit 35s pretty easily, but I'm on 08 stock rims so they are narrower and don't have the BS that most wheels do