Another twinned truck on craigslist.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
warranty made me laugh and the Tial blow off valve surprised me a little, not sure what the need for the blow off valve is? It's got a stock vvt still, and it's only an S474.

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
I actually had a buddy of mine at work talk to this guy on the phone and appt the guy didnt wanna deal at all, didnt wanna hear anyother offers then what hes asking, if not more then a 10$ swing. So good luck whoever tries to buy it. Appt this is one of a kind and no ones got one similar to it:rofl:

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Really? Yeah it kinda seemed thats how the owner was by the way his description was. When in reality there are many, well maybe not many 2010s but many trucks in the lmm era very similar.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Nice truck but the price is out of line. LMMs are getting pretty reasonable on price. I've seen them around $20K in my area with a few more miles. So, you could reasonably have the same build for about $35K in my mind.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Dam thats alot of money. And I didnt see anything about the motor being built and with twin pumps and injectors you might be tachin a motor buld on top of that price.