American Sniper

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Put it on your must see list... Then go buy the books and read them as well. Next time you see a service man or woman shake there hand a tell them Thank You.

Thank You to all who have served present and past. You allow my family and I to sleep easier at night...

Oh ya and F*ck You Ventura!!! There is a special place in hell for a Coward that steals from a widow and her kids. Burn you POS!

Last edited:

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
X2. Read Lone Survivor cover to cover, one of the best books I've read. Bought American Sniper book, can't wait to read that one as well.

Thank god for the bad mofos that fight for us. Even if we don't agree why they are over there they need all the support we can give them. Have 2 cousins in the service, 1 is in Afghanistan as we speak. Plenty of friends that have been over in the sandbox. Much respect for all service men & women. It changes them all a little when they are in combat, so shake their hand & say thanks.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Just got out of the movie a little while ago and loved every minute of it. Also read the book before and it was a great read. Much respect to the Men and Women that put there lives on the line to allow me and my family to live free!

I try to shake as many hands as possible and give up my first class seat whenever I see a service person in all my travels.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
His death was one of the saddest things I think I have ever read... 4 tours and to end up shot in the back by someone he was trying to help... Very sad.

I couldn't agree more. For everything he did and endured to end like thats brakes a guys heart.
I really want to see the movie!!!

Thank you as well to all of those that give me and family the option to sleep in our bed at night, words can't describe it.

Yellowchevy

2003Duramaxlb7

May 4, 2014
Pensacola,FL
I started watching it on My Phone earlier Passing time while in the Apple Store.. Movie looked great, The guy that played Kyle is from my town pretty much.. (Gulf Breeze) which is about 10mins from pensacola..

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
That was a great movie guys and gals. Very well worth watching. People here in America just don't understand what the soldiers go through for our freedoms. It is a nasty job but a necessary job as well.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
went Fri night great movie
read the book last year
its sucks that Chris died the way he did, I saw that the spineless POS that killed him & the other guy wants the death penalty, nice way to cop out I hope rots in jail for the rest of his life

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
went Fri night great movie
read the book last year
its sucks that Chris died the way he did, I saw that the spineless POS that killed him & the other guy wants the death penalty, nice way to cop out I hope rots in jail for the rest of his life

Fry his ass now and be done with it. He is wasting air being alive.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
They should strap his ass to a tree naked and let the wild hogs down here eat his ass from the balls out. Sorry I'm so graphic but my old man,who has been dead since 1996 was in Nam 2 times and served 22 years. And my brother in law has shrapnel in him since 2004 when an ied got him. He lived but a few others didn't that he was with.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
They should strap his ass to a tree naked and let the wild hogs down here eat his ass from the balls out. Sorry I'm so graphic but my old man,who has been dead since 1996 was in Nam 2 times and served 22 years. And my brother in law has shrapnel in him since 2004 when an ied got him. He lived but a few others didn't that he was with.

I was referring to ventura. Sorry. The guy that killed chris,well that sucks the way Chris died.