American Sniper

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I read the book, but haven't seen the movie yet.

I couldn't do what our troops do, and that's for sure. Thanks to all our service men and women.

I agreed with most everything in the book, other than some of the bar fights and his priority list. God and family always come first for me, but if protecting my family means serving my country, I'm all in.

I'm excited to see the film!

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Just left the theatre. Very good movie! I wanted to stay and watch it again.

Now I've gotta read the book.

Thank you to all of our service men and women.

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
I will say Im not much of a movie goer, but after seeing this it deff brought back alot of memories from being over in the big ass kitty litter box. When i was over in 03-05 he was just beginning his streak and at the time you never really think of saying thank you until its to late. Its just one of those unspoken vows among combat arms guys that were taught and bred to make sure you take care of the guy to your left and to your right. And to have such talent on your side you deff appriciate it when people like him where on your side

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
Saw it last Friday. There wasn't a peep in the theater when it was over. Not alot of dry eyes either. Caught the eye of several fellow veterans on the way out. We understood each other without having to say a word. One of the best movies I've ever seen.