Amazed at how many members have twin turbos on this site.

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
Me too
DSCN0524.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the color choice!

Makes me want twins now.....

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
bahhhhh you all kill me with your twins .... bite me ... :roflmao:

Someday ..... :thumb:

When Nathan built that set of twin for the Kodiak for the guy in Washington, (think he is with Randy's off road) he said it was the most difficult build that he and ever done and would never do another one. I thought there would be tons of room, guess there really isn't.

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
When Nathan built that set of twin for the Kodiak for the guy in Washington, (think he is with Randy's off road) he said it was the most difficult build that he and ever done and would never do another one. I thought there would be tons of room, guess there really isn't.

Ya I remember .... :(

Why the turbo went on top of the motor turned sideways . Someday ..... it will be done on mine either way .

That truck Nathan did was up for sale a while back . His set-up would have been a problem with 2nd CP3 also . Tight and the fuel line for 2nd CP3 would have been a issue . LLY fuel line goes to pass side rail rear . I dont think it would have worked without changing the 2nd turbo bracket and then hell .... all the tubing to work on mine . When I saw the pictures I could see a issue . Figured I might have to dump the 2nd pump and do a modded single to make it work or modify everything .

Either way Nathans twins were clean looking . :thumb: to him for making it . Gave me goose bumps just looking at it . Well .... actually WOOD ! :rofl:

Ya trust me I know all about getting up and down and in and out of the kodiak to work on it . ;) Its a joy .

Maybe a trip to Utah is in the kodiaks future . :D Just caught a glimpse of the triples .... oh hell ya . Id move all my electronics , ecm,tcm and crap to get that under my hood . It would fit ... just need to move some stuff . Just cut a whole in the fire wall and push it in by passenger footwell .

Kodiak with triples .... that just made me need a kleenex . :roflmao:

Johnny

Last edited:

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa

Yeah, they are a tight fit. My buddy Dan bought that truck from Randy in August. We flew from Pittsburgh to Charlotte, to Seattle, picked it up, and made it back home (1 hour east of Pittsburgh) 44 hours later. That thing runs like a beast, and EGT's never broke 1050, even with the cruise set at 84 mph and the AC cranked pulling some nice hills. Great journey, but I'll never drive 90% of the US in just under 2 days again. :roflmao: Real PITA to get in and out of that truck as well.

I like my twins on my truck too. :D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Ya its a real sweet thing seeing twins on a kodiak . Only truck I know of in the US with them to date .

The egts lower is key for me and my biggest concern running a single , and making the ricer kids even more pissed off at the drags would be nice . :thumb:

Gotta tell ya though .... the cheetah has been one damn good set up for mine with the 68mm vgt . Mine runs good .... more then good actually.

Time for more though .... twins are next . Triples ... hahaha Shwing!!