Amazed at how many members have twin turbos on this site.

emiller3

He's Back
Feb 21, 2009
lake charles,LA.
Me too
DSCN0524.jpg
[/IMG]

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
love my twins. gald i went this route over a single. power comes on smooth and low egt's

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
That set of twins has withstood the test of time, they were the second set ever made or a LB7, (Juice up in Alberta had the first set) and they were used to make the jigs for the first generation of LB7 twins by Nathan. Those twins have been around and used pretty hard. They are the set I used in the hill climb competition we use to due in Montana. Even pulling a 10,000 trailer up a 6.5% hill from a 4x4 boosted lanched start the EGT's never got over about 1450 degrees in a mile. Got that trailer seriouly moving too.:thumb::D

Ha Ha, Ken your telling me they got run hard! When I got the kit from Mika the turbo was a little loose. Nathan hooked me up with a rebuild kit & the parts to convert it over to a LLY. However a mistake on the rebuild resulted in me needing a comp wheel & turbine:eek:. I lucked into a GT4202R cartridge & just used the housings & fabbed up some coolant lines. Still trying to make it home, when I do I'll have to look you up, be nice to put a face to the name.
Albert

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ha Ha, Ken your telling me they got run hard! When I got the kit from Mika the turbo was a little loose. Nathan hooked me up with a rebuild kit & the parts to convert it over to a LLY. However a mistake on the rebuild resulted in me needing a comp wheel & turbine:eek:. I lucked into a GT4202R cartridge & just used the housings & fabbed up some coolant lines. Still trying to make it home, when I do I'll have to look you up, be nice to put a face to the name.
Albert

I note you don't have any lines going to the waste gate, what kind of boost are you running now?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I note you don't have any lines going to the waste gate, what kind of boost are you running now?

I just had got it running & hadn't hooked up the waste gate valve yet. I'm only running about 36 psi. Its turned way down.... Don't tell anyone but I still have the stock trans:secret::spit: Anywho Blue has a date with Abby in the spring to fix that. Can't hook the fugger up on the 8 months of snow & ice in this frozen hell hole anyway:thumb: