blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Paying off vehicles are easy when youve owned them for 4+ years, you guys let me know when you pay off your $170+ houses in your 20s.:rofl:

I wouldnt say its easy,my wife lost her job making the same money as i do.Now i work any ot i can,flip cars on the side,do electrical work on the side and 2 other part time things to make money so we can live as we have.In this day and times you have to do something extra to make it.My wife has a bachalors degree in bussiness and leadership and a minor in h.r.

She just quit after i told her to because they were working her 60 hrs a week second shift in a factory for 9 dollars and hour and i didnt get to see her till sat and sun and thats if i wasnt on shift

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
You guys (DD members) aren't who I was talking about hint hint...

I say more power to ya if you pay shit off I'm talking about what Brian said a 17 year old with a 50k truck with 20k worth of mods saying he bought it....okay Richie Rich

Pretty sure I have seen the kids posts on another forum and anytime it comes up how he paid for it all it kinda gets ignored lol.

Sent from my DROIDX

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
I am 25 and bought the truck in full from the dealer in 2006 I just dont like when guys of any age talk about paying for their truck all by themselves but yet they still live with mommy and daddy. If I had no other bills my truck would be running 8s lol

WTF

slow and broke
Nov 20, 2006
Wasco,CA
Yeah I remeber everybody saying I was driving daddys truck and now every body says mommy and daddy paid for my house

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
im 23 been married for almost 4 years and have a 3mo little girl and my truck isnt paid of yet...but if I would have used the money I put into mods it coud be :D

woohoo maby I should quote this in my sig

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
LOL got my truck new at 18 old man gave me about 14,000$ for a down payment and i have paid every single payment since day one as of this month it is all mine :thumb:

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I am 25 and bought the truck in full from the dealer in 2006 I just dont like when guys of any age talk about paying for their truck all by themselves but yet they still live with mommy and daddy. If I had no other bills my truck would be running 8s lol

That says it best right there. It's easy to come up with 2k a month and drop $400-700+ on a new truck without any other bill. However, start tacking on mortgage, utilities, property tax, ect; Good luck trying to pay for a truck then living on the rest. Hell, some people spend 2k a month on their mortgages alone!

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I got great a deal on lumber when I was 20 and since me and my family and friends did 90% of the work and they refused any money I offered them I aint got hardly anything in my house and I am 23 and I own part of my truck and the bank owns the rest I have no lies to tell :thumb:

PIG

favorite mistake
Aug 2, 2010
central PA
Hell if i wasn't for all the money i have to pay for insurance because of my age my truck could be paid off

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
:bow:

Now that is saying a lot . . . paying off a house is very hard to do once your married and have kids. Been married for 10 years so don't think I'll be paying mine off anytime soon.

Sent from my laptop! :D

Yeah, i wasnt saying i do either, i was just saying. My house is nowhere near paid off.

On another note, i cant decide if this is an age thread, or a financial thread :roflmao:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What Id love to know is what kind of jobs you guys have that you can have trucks/toys/houses paid off so damn fast. $100k and single must be nice.
Just wait til you're married with kids....your money leaves your wallet so fast it leaves scorch marks.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Hell if i wasn't for all the money i have to pay for insurance because of my age my truck could be paid off
I understand that,i got lucky and found a good insurance company that wasnt gouging me and i stayed away for the cops on my sport bike :woott: but i had a friend that had a few speeders and they were nailing him $2000 every six monthes for his motorcycle so that insuance is a killer,i work for a gas utility and we are self insured because insurance is so high

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
i bought most of my toys when i was a lead tech at a benz dealer and lived with mom and dad, then got in a bad car accident and invested some of that 20k and put the rest down on my house now i work on the fire dept and at a nissan dealer and whatever side jobs i can scrape up

WTF

slow and broke
Nov 20, 2006
Wasco,CA
See I just got in a bad wreck bought the truck cash and paid 89k out of the the 92 cash for the house and I. Work at elk hills for pcl as a helper again and yes the wife and little girl get 80% of the money

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'm 28 and still paying on my old ass truck.

I owe 6800 dollars on it With the money I have spent on mods I could have had two:eek:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I avoided modding vehicles until I bought my LMM at 34 years old, maybe that's why I know very little. I could care less about how old or young you are, it's your money do as you please. The choices you make when you're young really make a difference when your older. Just something to think about.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I avoided modding vehicles until I bought my LMM at 34 years old, maybe that's why I know very little. I could care less about how old or young you are, it's your money do as you please. The choices you make when you're young really make a difference when your older. Just something to think about.

I think in the red sums it up.