Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Why is it some people in the diesel community feel it is a necessity to put their age in their signature with "yeah I bought my truck" or some other similar faggotry? I don't care if your 16 or 116 or really who bought your truck...just saying

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
well when you are a younger person paying for your truck is quite an acomplishment! i hate it when people used to say i was driving daddy's truck. now im not as young as some of these but im 25 and own all my vehicles clean and clear, i think thats something to be proud of. but as for putting it in my sig, not worth it not information that anyone cares to know lol. but for most its a point of pride

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I was still making payments on Casper when we were racing it at Bonneville. It was at the dragstrip before making the first payment.

Repo THIS mofo!!! :rofl:

LOL if the repo men came to pick him up would they even be able to tow it? LOL it sits so low :roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Why is it some people in the diesel community feel it is a necessity to put their age in their signature with "yeah I bought my truck" or some other similar faggotry? I don't care if your 16 or 116 or really who bought your truck...just saying

X2, Ive been paying for my truck before I could drive it, and now that it's paid off, I think I might put that in my signature :roflmao: :D

It does look funny though, when a 17 year old "buys" a 45k$$ LTZ LMM. Wonder if his credit was established through toys R us :rofl:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
well when you are a younger person paying for your truck is quite an acomplishment! i hate it when people used to say i was driving daddy's truck. now im not as young as some of these but im 25 and own all my vehicles clean and clear, i think thats something to be proud of. but as for putting it in my sig, not worth it not information that anyone cares to know lol. but for most its a point of pride

Im also proud of being on my own and owning my duramax and 08 yaris. It feels good to pay stuff off. Being debt free is something to be proud of. I am also 25. The only thing i might regret is getting married last saturday:spit:. On the other hand I don't go around braging about it.

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
Im also proud of being on my own and owning my duramax and 08 yaris. It feels good to pay stuff off. Being debt free is something to be proud of. I am also 25. The only thing i might regret is getting married last saturday:spit:. On the other hand I don't go around braging about it.
congrats on getting married(been married for 2 years now)! just remember that no matter what she is always right lol. i normaly wouldn't tell anyone (or brag) because its realy nobodys buiseness. but if the young kids can afford a truck that expensive by themselves and want to brag about it, go for broke!

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
X2, Ive been paying for my truck before I could drive it, and now that it's paid off, I think I might put that in my signature :roflmao: :D

It does look funny though, when a 17 year old "buys" a 45k$$ LTZ LMM. Wonder if his credit was established through toys R us :rofl:

:spit:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I have the greatest respect for the man (or woman) that worked their ass off to pay things off,im the same way.The kid that his dad built a truck and is on here braging about owning it or doing all the work himself,now thats bullsnit.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Paying off vehicles are easy when youve owned them for 4+ years, you guys let me know when you pay off your $170+ houses in your 20s.:rofl:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
You guys (DD members) aren't who I was talking about hint hint...

I say more power to ya if you pay shit off I'm talking about what Brian said a 17 year old with a 50k truck with 20k worth of mods saying he bought it....okay Richie Rich

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
Paying off vehicles are easy when youve owned them for 4+ years, you guys let me know when you pay off your $170+ houses in your 20s.:rofl:

:bow:

Now that is saying a lot . . . paying off a house is very hard to do once your married and have kids. Been married for 10 years so don't think I'll be paying mine off anytime soon.

Sent from my laptop! :D

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
I'm 27 and can say I'm pretty proud my boat and both bikes are paid for, and I already paid off 2 trucks 9,000 more george washingtons and I'll have my dmax title, then I'll spend that $500 a month on speed parts or if I'm smart towards a bigger house and garage than what I got, but that's prob the first time I've ever announced all that lol