2017 Duramax

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Signed the papers on a 2017 2500HD Denali today. Pick it up tomorrow. They had a 3500 HD Denali dually there that I almost bought just for the color. Both with Coco Dune interior.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Dealer where I got mine ordered one in October (Denali) and it arrived last week. New owners offered $5k less than current GM deal saying there were more rebates on the 2017's.

It probably will not sit on the lot long. They have already sold over 7 and I think they only received 9. Anyone in the Houston area looking for a mineral metallic dually loaded to the hilt with DVD and in bed gooseneck check out Gay auto in Dickenson.

strega440

Jul 25, 2014
CA
Looks like mine will probably arrive the end of January. Order it at the end of November, plus its the west coast. There aren't any at the Dealerships around here that I know of :(

Last edited:

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Yes I did have one for a test drive. I checked it out very good. I believe most will be happy in stock format. Peddle was decent, power was good, several small changes that make a difference(compared to my 13) and towed pretty decent even though it was only 4500 lbs. I ran my little test quarter mile. It would hit the speed limiter before the quarter. It would run 90 in the quarter with the 4500 lb trailer. Throaty sound with the functional hood scoop and pretty smooth vehicle. There were some nice tuning changes with the tranny and shifting. I believe the GM engineering department has been watching and checking in in the aftermarket community just a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk