2015 2500HD Pics

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
If Lisa Lamponelli was a truck...here she is.

Honestly I hate the new Ford design for 2015, this is better but not great. Not a fan of any Dodges really. GM makes me sad. Just tightening the front end and making the body boxier doesn't do anything for most people. Like a new chandelier in a haunted house.

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I've always considered Chevrolet a working mans truck, and GMC a yuppy truck. So I've always gravitated toward Chevy. But with the new look I would buy a GMC over a Chevy in a heart beat. No pun intended. But I will never have that kind of money and Im perfectly happy with my 04

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
The new chevy 1500s look way better lifted and in person. Most of them I have seen looked good to me and I also thought that in the pics they looked like shit.

Last edited:

Spencerflesher

Mar 4, 2012
epegy3e6.jpg

e2u5a7yj.jpg

avyra8yg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

callie454

Feb 13, 2014
Long Island
I can't get over how they're using the same wheels as the '11-'14 LMLs. I'm guessing that any new rolling stock will be released for 2017.

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
I read on gminsidenews.com I believe that the MY 15.5 will come out with new wheels and tow mirrors. I to was disappointed that they didn't come out with new wheels. Then again look how long the PYO wheels where put on trucks.....

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I read on gminsidenews.com I believe that the MY 15.5 will come out with new wheels and tow mirrors. I to was disappointed that they didn't come out with new wheels. Then again look how long the PYO wheels where put on trucks.....

Aren't the wheels are the left Sierra new? Granted, I don't believe they're offering them atm if they are. I just don't recall seeing these before.

Attachments

• 2015-gmc-sierra2500-photo-exterior-stage-980x400-12.jpg
    2015-gmc-sierra2500-photo-exterior-stage-980x400-12.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 83

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
No tow mirrors…. :screwy: I'm surprised they aren't standard issue at this point. Most people want them.

they know that, they also know they can get those people to pay extra to have them installed as a dealer installed option and double bank on it. its simple marketing and has one hell of a payout.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
That lower open grill reminds me of a Ford I rode in. Less than 6 months old and a rock took out the Water to air intercooler radiator.

Owner is out over $500 to fix a simple rock ding that took out that little radiator.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
That lower open grill reminds me of a Ford I rode in. Less than 6 months old and a rock took out the Water to air intercooler radiator.

Owner is out over $500 to fix a simple rock ding that took out that little radiator.

Kinda scary that they would thinK that isn't a design flaw. Us gearheads would obviously put some type of screen over that why can't an engineer figure that out.... O wait they are engineers...no common sense. :thumb:

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Ditto… a small cheap plastic grille piece to match the main grill wouldn't take much on their part. Wether it happens very seldom or not, it's still dumb.

Kinda scary that they would thinK that isn't a design flaw. Us gearheads would obviously put some type of screen over that why can't an engineer figure that out.... O wait they are engineers...no common sense. :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I like the new trucks. I will be selling my LML shortly. Just crackted 20K. Never towed or had a load on it. Built trans. 2 sets of wheels and tires.