2008 LMM Build is no longer a myth or rumor

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
There has been a rumor floating around that we where building something completely one off and completely un heard of. Well we thought we would make it public and put truth to the rumors that have been stirring our phones.
This project began about two months back and is still in progress.
The build consists of a 2008 Chevy LMM with 5,000 miles on it when it came in for DPF delete and EFI live. Since then it has taken a huge land slide towards complete one of a kind builds from the ground up. Many are going to look at the pics and say it cant be done. Well up until now nobody has tried what is about to be attempted on a new age diesel motor. Pics are in the initial mock up stage so bare with us. Camera phones dont always take that good of quality of photos.
So with that all being said I will post up detail and pics as the build comes along. We will only be posting this build and updating it on three sites so please keep checking back here to see the progress of this build.
Thanks and enjoy!!!!!!;)

Attachments

• mock up super blower.jpg
    mock up super blower.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 418
  • PICT1124.JPG
    PICT1124.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 459
  • PICT1127.JPG
    PICT1127.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 406
  • PICT1128.JPG
    PICT1128.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 495
  • PICT1130.JPG
    PICT1130.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 457
  • PICT1132.JPG
    PICT1132.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 341

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
OOOOooooo, pimp!

A big ass top alky type screw blower!!!! Who's the maker PSI, SSI, ???

that sucker is gonna have some wicked whining from under the hood! My major concern would be the teflon rotor tip seals wearing fast with dry air (no alky to lube and cool) that is if its a sealed rotor huffer. Now i kinda wish i hadn't seen this...i have a nice
Kobelco 14-71 redline hi-helix roots blower out in the shop!:rofl::D

VABRacing

OOOOooooo, pimp!

A big ass top alky type screw blower!!!! Who's the maker PSI, SSI, ???

that sucker is gonna have some wicked whining from under the hood! My major concern would be the teflon rotor tip seals wearing fast with dry air (no alky to lube and cool) that is if its a sealed rotor huffer. Now i kinda wish i hadn't seen this...i have a nice
Kobelco 14-71 redline hi-helix roots blower out in the shop!:rofl::D

The company that makes the blower is basically a division of whipple in Sweden. The rotors are actually not teflon sealed.

Put that thing on your truck!! :D

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
how the hell did you talk the guy into that. you're out of your minds...but in a good way :D can't wait to see the rest of the build.

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
With all that airflow it should burn the fuel thrown at it in a manner Gale Banks only dreams of :hehe:........I like it, cool to see you guys are stepping up and doing some sweet stuff and trying new things..... I look forward to seeing progress :rockon: