10 years in a Duramax

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
We have way too many vesicles:eek:

Actually it will be a downgrade. It's a stock engine. The one in him right now is not quite so stock :rofl:

The first mod on the Meanie was ET Streets and Skinny's:driving:

Well, downgrade or not...Nice, good for you guys Kat & Pat:thumb: man I'd hate to have you guys as neighbors, tryin to keep up with the Jones' would be pretty tough :roflmao:

I'm lookin for a Vette myself to mod next:D I really like the refinement of the C6 but I still like the look of the C5 better, even though the C6's body lines come together a lil cleaner, the C5's just look meaner ;)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well, downgrade or not...Nice, good for you guys Kat & Pat:thumb: man I'd hate to have you guys as neighbors, tryin to keep up with the Jones' would be pretty tough :roflmao:

I'm lookin for a Vette myself to mod next:D I really like the refinement of the C6 but I still like the look of the C5 better, even though the C6's body lines come together a lil cleaner, the C5's just look meaner ;)

I could buy a C6 Z06 but I really like the looks of our 02 Z06 and is why I will never sell him :hug:

I'm supposed to be getting ghost flames for my 50th birthday. Cough Cough Pat :coolspot:

That is a topic that get's discussed frequently in out house:roflmao: We need a another car like a hole in the head :eek:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you did show-up at the dyno day for a few minutes...it was raining then just like today:D

I was there and still have the same truck...no plans to sell her :thumb:

I don't think they did. That was my dyno day in Feb of '04. It was a great turn out. Made a lot of friends there. It was raining. Guy Tripp brought his toy box and corrupted a lot of people there.