10 Sec LMM The Dream Truck LOL

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
he was at the track...or so he says. would like to find out the guys he met.

Just made one run down at Capitol tonight. Too many A**holes down at the track. I swear a swarm of rednecks with their trucks were asking me the most ridiculous and most stupid questions... 11.07 ET with a .500RT First and only run of the night..... and on new Terra Grapplers I just put on today. The 2 people who had "Diesel Place" decals on their back windows of their trucks that I talked to briefly tonight... Chris and Mike.. if you guys are reading this you left your ppe case and cable in the bed of my truck. I had to leave early due to rude people hassling me wanting me to pop the hood trying to snoop. What went on tonight was the exact reasons why I dont like to go showing my stuff off to everyone. I like the low profile. Give me a ring I'll meet up with you before I head back to Del.

also scott...funny how he dodges your questions...you asked him to pull the dmax he says the H1 is for pulling not the LMM. then when you asked him if he was gonna dyno the truck in front of a crowd...he reverts back and says that the H1 can't cyno because its full time AWD lol

also...i've been at capitol, it sucks...no way he ran 11.07 in 2wd with capitols friday night prep. not that he could do it anywhere else in 2wd either

UPnGONe

Jul 23, 2008
The shore
yea i know, i guess we will c today. the track is preped good we been working on it this week. just to warn you all the parking is going to be tight, bc of the rodeo and the other events

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
I PM'd Him asking where he got the "BIG" Injectors for his LMM.. I wasnt aware anyone made LMM Sticks yet.. but he says he got them custom built at the same place that did his H1 Sticks.. This is his reply to me via PM:

Hello!

Since I own a Hummer H1 Alpha as well, I have been dealing with Josh over at Predator Hummer (www.predatormotorsports.com)

You want these

http://predatormotorsports.com/66alp...jectorset.aspx
Stage 3 set.

I had them do an LMM set for me as well as an LBZ set.

Hope this helps.

What do you guys think?

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I PM'd Him asking where he got the "BIG" Injectors for his LMM.. I wasnt aware anyone made LMM Sticks yet.. but he says he got them custom built at the same place that did his H1 Sticks.. This is his reply to me via PM:

What do you guys think?

I dunno why he would by the injectors from them:confused: I know there are replacement tips available already though

getblown5.9

Aug 16, 2008
he says he was at the track last night...asked a guy who was there from 5 pm and was one of the last to leave...no fast DMAX

faster truck there last night was a 13 second big rig that runs there...and its still full size, no mini rig.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
he says he was at the track last night...asked a guy who was there from 5 pm and was one of the last to leave...no fast DMAX

faster truck there last night was a 13 second big rig that runs there...and its still full size, no mini rig.

He was at the Bigfoot news conference with the truck. give him a break. :baby::rofl:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
tell him hes a moron because

1) his truck doesnt run 11's

2) the H1 alpha doesnt even have the same engine as his LMM

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Man I need some of the stuff he has.
Morgantini blueprinted & sleeved block, custom Venolia pistons, Bill Crower billet rods, Sonny Bryant crankshaft, ExtrudeHoned heads, valves, springs, cams, manifolds,

He's running cams damn when did we start running 2 cams? Sonny Crankshaft

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
"My collection:

08 H2 Duramax LMM S400 turbo - heavily modified 702hp / 1212tq

08 GMC 2500HD Duramax LMM 692hp / 1138tq

06 H1 Alpha Duramax LBZ 638hp / 1098tq"

he's got some heavily modified vehicles...:eek::rofl:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
just another pm this guys sent me lol this guys nutz letss se some vid of the 11 sec run

Hey there.

Sorry I didnt get back to you last night.

Literally had a horrible night at the track - bunch of assholes - some from on here gave me a hard time before the races since I wouldnt open the hood for them and whatnot. Hey they treated me like dirt on here, I belittled them in person. Fair is fair. I did a 11 sec run, they nearly shit themselves, then i switched my tires back and then left.

I am heading to Wisconsin for 2 weeks. I am actually having my buddy take some photos of the turbo build out there at HG so you can see exactly what you are getting piece by piece and its assembly.

My second turbo will be done by the time I get back he said. He can build ONE more about two weeks after that.

So what I will do is get you the photos of all that and then you can go from there. Just to show you what you are getting.

I will be in touch...

---Jay