1/4 mile discussion and time slips post here!

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
All I hear is excuses. Literally all I have ever heard about your car is how fast it is SUPPOSED to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you can go 4.70 's in the 1/8 let me know , and that only under full power for 4 second. but I could really care less what you think, oh well off to Indy Tuesday to do some racing # GasMonkey # NHRA Pro Stock # Alex Laughlin

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
when you can go 4.70 's in the 1/8 let me know , and that only under full power for 4 second. but I could really care less what you think, oh well off to Indy Tuesday to do some racing # GasMonkey # NHRA Pro Stock # Alex Laughlin

I swear my truck would run 7's but I let out at the 60' mark. #bullshitting a bullshitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'm really getting tired of trying to run down guy's passes. If someone wants to get on the list, post up a time slip. If not screw them. If Duramaxtuner wants to be current on the list then post up the times. It just like Hogue, he refuses to post up a time slip so started his own list on FB, fine with me.

Ken thanks for taking care of the list. I know it can be a pain sometimes but the forum appreciates your efforts:thumb:

As far as comp 461's car... I try to stay out of the pissing matches when it's none of my business... Part of me wants to say F-em and leave him off but the other part says he posted a time, put him on the dam thing I guess.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
OK but 8.7 is pathetic for what you say the car can do.

You might look a little closer at the time slip. This car will go 1 flat 60 foot , We were testing 330's a month ago and we had a whole string of 1.03 to 1.06 with 2.85 to 2.87 330's and then we put a second stage of nitrous on . We has a major mess up when a jet was left out of #4 cylinder , it was only a ,28 jet but it melted one hole but with out it its was ugly . Motor is back together and going on an engine dyno this week and we will be back racing. Pro Stock is talking a lot of my time now. and with the disintegration of organized diesel racing , what do you do now. My partners and sponsors want to run NHRA , IHRA and PDRA only with NADM events as the only diesel events . We went to two PDRA events this season and watched them rain out , we left as their stated policy was with out 2 qualifying on Saturday they would not run on Sunday , we learned in both cases that changed, as were on the road home.

You have to have thick skin to be in this business , I have been doing extreme diesel engineering for the last 13 years and really care

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
we have about 30 passes on the car , a bunch in the 8.70 range when we were working on the throttle stop for 8.90 racing Really , my only reason for posting was Kens Pethic whining to everyone about the new list page that has a wide following , Sponsors and relevancy's

You do realize, you pathetic egotistical asshole, that Ken's Top50 list was NEVER about shirts, publicity or sponsors.
Its only when a narcissistic person such as yourself got interested and then refused to follow Ken's rules is when it all went to hell. If anything, your FB page should be giving credit to the people who actually started and maintain the list instead of claiming it as your own.

Same damn thing happened to the stocker list when the egotists got wind of it. Makes me sick that the assholes have ruined this hobby with their egos.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
You do realize, you pathetic egotistical asshole, that Ken's Top50 list was NEVER about shirts, publicity or sponsors.
Its only when a narcissistic person such as yourself got interested and then refused to follow Ken's rules is when it all went to hell. If anything, your FB page should be giving credit to the people who actually started and maintain the list instead of claiming it as your own.

Same damn thing happened to the stocker list when the egotists got wind of it. Makes me sick that the assholes have ruined this hobby with their egos.

He is nothing but a attention craving asshole with nothing better to do then promote himself because no one else will. They best thing that could happen is for him to be banned from the forum. Aside from it being somewhat amusing how dumb he is he has nothing useful to offer.

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
He is nothing but a attention craving asshole with nothing better to do then promote himself because no one else will. They best thing that could happen is for him to be banned from the forum. Aside from it being somewhat amusing how dumb he is he has nothing useful to offer.

Still don't know who he is. You'd think if he was an ounce as good as he claims he is, people would hear about it. Nada.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I know, Evan. It still pisses me off.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
could really car less , I posted Times slips and they said they would not accepts them even though they were NHRA event not events where 1 car shows up and wins and claims the world title off of that. I posted the NHRA qualifying sheet on Summit Drag race central, still the same

people like you THE Bac are what is ruining this whole deal, Internet hero's where the one who post always wins

If was what you say why are many of the people in the diesel manufacturing community flocking to me to give parts and funding to various project. I am working with mainstream manufactures as well to develop some advanced systems for diesel, Gates ask be to engineer and developed the cogs and timed belts for CP3 pumps bet you don't even know they have to be phased

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
I know, Evan. It still pisses me off.

I see you have 8000+ post , looks like you are a good keyboard racer . why do you believe you have any more right to be on her then me.

You live on these forums don't you this and a few others , yet you want to make yourself relevant by bashing . No one is really looking up to you ,

look at the list of what I have accomplished and yours are you "own a truck" Not bragging on my accomplishment , but I do get funding and parts to do this so its my job and responsibility to develop publicity.

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Gtfo of this thread. Go blow up one of your own and stop crowding this one.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ken thanks for taking care of the list. I know it can be a pain sometimes but the forum appreciates your efforts:thumb:

As far as comp 461's car... I try to stay out of the pissing matches when it's none of my business... Part of me wants to say F-em and leave him off but the other part says he posted a time, put him on the dam thing I guess.

No he posted up his slip and I'll add him. As far as him using this list as the basis for his I don't care at least if he copies it correct it will be correct, if only current for a short time. If he wants to made T-shirts of the list go for it, problem is they will be outdated before they are made.:rolleyes:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Attention Greg! The forum is a website intended on HELPING PEOPLE. We share info, tips, and anything else that might help our fellow Duramax brothers. All I've ever seen from your posts is whining, complaining, bragging, excuses, and shoulda coulda woulda crap. NONE OF WHICH HELP ANYONE HERE!!!!! Quit bothering this message board with constant drama unless you want to help the members with their questions and issues. Lord knows we are all tired of hearing about yours.