LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
iPod adapter install round 2. First one I got was a defective unit and I spent an excessive amount of time troubleshooting a defective unit. New one arrived so it was time to install. After I got it all installed it was well worth the money, this is a great unit.

This has USB, Bluetooth and RCA auxilary inputs. I set it up for Bluetooth for the phone connectivity and USB music. Works amazingly well, very similar to the radio setup in my LML.

Microphone mounted next to the OnStar mic.

I am a non-smoker so I replaced the lighter with the USB.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
The Bestop tonneau cover came yesterday so I got it installed as well as the DeeZee bed rail caps. It's getting aligned right as as well. It will be ready for color match, the wheels and tires, headlights and performance gear.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I love that style tonneau.

What brand are the tail lights? I'm sure you've said already I just missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Scratch that, I found the tail light info.

Can't wait to see more. I need to make a Kansas City trip one weekend and meet all you guys

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Looks nice. I bought my 08', last year with 11000 miles, has 55,500 already. Makes me sick.

Thanks and it always happens that way, they are made for driving though.

I love that style tonneau.

What brand are the tail lights? I'm sure you've said already I just missed it.

Scratch that, I found the tail light info.

Can't wait to see more. I need to make a Kansas City trip one weekend and meet all you guys

I like the rollup style tonneau, but with the shortbed now I wanted all useable space and the trifold comes on and off quickly.

Sounds good let me know if you make it up this way.

New car arrived Monday, and I spent Tuesday at my mom and dads cleaning it up, as well as my dad Porsche.

It looks angry in this image.

They have some of the best views.