LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

Col 10

LBZ Duramax
Nov 22, 2014
Texas
Wheels look awesome can't wait to see them on! When is the truck getting color matched? Been debating on doing mine just hate seeing rock chips lol

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I'm curious of your review of the projector in the high beam. I know you said you did it for looks. I would just think you loose the reason for projector being a more focused low beam light output. I would think how the projector cuts the light off in a straight line wouldn't work well for high beam application.

Just curious of your results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I'm curious of your review of the projector in the high beam. I know you said you did it for looks. I would just think you loose the reason for projector being a more focused low beam light output. I would think how the projector cuts the light off in a straight line wouldn't work well for high beam application.

Just curious of your results

I do not think you understand. I have moved the low beam to the high beam location. So the projector is the low beam and the low beam HID will become the high beam, should provide very crisp output.

Milestone on fuel economy. That is 7 mpg better than my LML was getting.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I do not think you understand. I have moved the low beam to the high beam location. So the projector is the low beam and the low beam HID will become the high beam, should provide very crisp output.

Milestone on fuel economy. That is 7 mpg better than my LML was getting.

Oooooo I didn't realize you swapped like that.. My bad