04 Reg Cab / Project Truck / Race Truck "Toy"

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Very nice looking trucks!

Looks fast sitting there :thumb:

Thanks ^^ :beer It actually has about 1" of dust sitting on it there but should clean up pretty well when I'm done :)

I am still waiting for the body shop to fit me in for painting the front facia, roll pan and color matching all the plastic. Then off to tint the windows she will go.

Mechanically, I still need to pull the overloads, Install Caltracs or Trac bars, get the front end aligned, Install new shocks and possibly new sway bars.

I have only had a few hrs here and there to tinker with the truck the last couple months but I am shooting to at least have the mechanical done to the point i can get some passes in with it over the next couple weeks.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Pulling my overloads and (Possibly) one additional leaf, My question is should I go with Caltracs or just regular traction bars to control axle wrap? The truck will not ever haul anything and will not be driven much on the street fyi…

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Slowly but surely the Reg cab is coming together :) Haven't had a lot of time to work on it or drive it lately but probably have a 100 miles or so on it now and its driving and shifting awesome:thumb: I am still waiting on my paint guy to fit me in for color matching, but in the mean time I got the windows tinted, 20% on the doors & back window and 35% windshield. Today I removed the overloads and one other leaf and got my CalTracs installed. Truck sits nice and level now and the Caltracs definelty improved the traction mildly.

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
Slowly but surely the Reg cab is coming together :) Haven't had a lot of time to work on it or drive it lately but probably have a 100 miles or so on it now and its driving and shifting awesome:thumb: I am still waiting on my paint guy to fit me in for color matching, but in the mean time I got the windows tinted, 20% on the doors & back window and 35% windshield. Today I removed the overloads and one other leaf and got my CalTracs installed. Truck sits nice and level now and the Caltracs definelty improved the traction mildly.

Man that looks awesone!! That's exactly what I would build! So much want:thumb: