ZOMBIE Killer

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
well after waiting forever (ok 2wks actually) I finally got my first piston operated AR. She is a LWRC M6A2 14.7" with a permanently attached flash suppressor in 5.56 1 of 100 spartan edition. spiral fluted barrel, ambi saftey the bolt carrier group and the barrel extension of the rifle is coated with nickel-boron surface conversion that provides a hard permanent lubrication to the moving parts.
3a3f1b54.jpg

9a2ef58f.jpg

e8bd04f4.jpg

4d5059bf.jpg

roughneckreed

Feb 21, 2012
Man, nice AR. I have a bushmaster orc and I love it, thought about putting the gas piston on it but, in my thoughts, that is 1 more moving part, one more thing that can break. When the zombies come, I want as few breakable, moving parts as possible.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
:woott::woott:That sure is sweet i really wanted a AR but ended up getting a XDm think I might get a Lower and start a build here soon to make up for it.

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
Man, nice AR. I have a bushmaster orc and I love it, thought about putting the gas piston on it but, in my thoughts, that is 1 more moving part, one more thing that can break. When the zombies come, I want as few breakable, moving parts as possible.

I'll take the SMALL chance of broken part over a gummed up over heated gas system. Check out some of the torture tests they put these M6A2's through.

Sweet! If you don't mind me asking, what did she cost you?

Grand total was $2800 OTD after shipping and tax and all that crap.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Nice AR.

Get a Mini 14 or if you have the coin a Springfield M1A SOCOM 2! The SOCOM 2 will be my next gun!

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
Jeez Roy, when the "Zombies" come Im moving to Juneau:hug:

:roflmao: by the time they come I'll be down south where I will also have PLENTY of ammo for each one. To bad .308 here is almost $30/box. so I will be bulk ordering here in a couple months and having it shipped to Idaho.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Have an XDm .40 in 3.8 already, lol. Next piece of hardware will be a good 1911
Nice guns aren't they. When I started out I really wanted a AR and a 1911 but after researching everything I decided it would be better for me to get the XDm than a 1911 but I will get one some day Just after I get my AR. But now the wife is after me to get her something oh brother What did I start. :confused:

I forgot to add you have some dam nice toys.

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
Don't say the I word It makes me home sick...

sadly I'll be headed to New Orleans for the next 3yrs instead of... well I'm in the same boat you are in.

Nice guns aren't they. When I started out I really wanted a AR and a 1911 but after researching everything I decided it would be better for me to get the XDm than a 1911 but I will get one some day Just after I get my AR. But now the wife is after me to get her something oh brother What did I start. :confused:

I forgot to add you have some dam nice toys.

what made you decide to go with the xdm over a 1911? I have my reasons I just like hearing others as well. my wife wants a sig p229 and coat the frame pink.... seriously?!? whatever gets her "into" guns I guess.

Oh, thanks btw

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Very nice, but oooff $2800:eek:! I'm hoping to order my 458 SoCom upper today and I though $700 was nuts lol.