World Finals!

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
I know it's not for another couple months but I just received my invite to race in Super Diesel and I'm already getting excited! Who else?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 85

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
I got invited to run in Sportsman & Super Diesel! Gonna be a good time:D

They also invited me to run the 3.0 sled pulling class but I don't know where that came from lol

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
I got invited to run in Sportsman & Super Diesel! Gonna be a good time:D

They also invited me to run the 3.0 sled pulling class but I don't know where that came from lol
A couple of my buddies were invited to the pulls also but they didn't pull last year. They just raced......wierd. That guy in the jetta makes me want to get bone stock consistent cruze auto and beat him.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
It makes me wanna get a consistent 12.0 cruze! Bracket racing is fun but that car doesn't put on much of a show. If all the sportsman racers did it like that it would be a total fail.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
It makes me wanna get a consistent 12.0 cruze! Bracket racing is fun but that car doesn't put on much of a show. If all the sportsman racers did it like that it would be a total fail.
They should have a diesel car class.

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
I'm qualified also for the 3.0 sled pulling and I've never even hooked to a sled before! I'm planning on knocking that jetta out first round! It will be the fastest 22 sec qtr mile I've ever ran! Then finish out in SD.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Same here! Lol

I'm going to register in the sportsman and super diesel, doubt I will get to participate though. Probably just watch

Why won't you get to participate? I lost first round of super diesel. Lol. My dsp5 switch wasn't grounding right and kept defaulting to the lowest tune. I couldn't figure out what it was until the end of the day when I went through the logs. Still ran a 12.55 cutting in and out. Lol.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Same here! Lol

I'm going to register in the sportsman and super diesel, doubt I will get to participate though. Probably just watch
If you were invited then you are already qualified to race in that class. It looks like they are changing it up a little this year. No racing or TNT Friday, just sled pulling. Also, it looks like we have to buy a pit pass to park in the pits. Booooo! I wonder if that applies to racers. I'm not buying one. I will prep my truck in spectator parking if I have to.