Won a NHRA Nationals Wally!!

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Has a diesel powered vehicle ever won a Wally?

Saturday night I decided I wanted to make a couple runs in the truck and luckily there was a race in Medicine Hat on sunday. I didn't know it was some NHRA Nationals weekend lol. Loaded up the truck and headed to the track sunday morning. Got there couple minutes before time trials started. Quickly went thru tech and right away into staging lanes. Cutting down the tree every run, rt's between .02 and .09 all day. And ended up with a "Wally". Never heard of a Wally but apparently they're pretty cool!! Lol :woott::woott:
Showing the gasjobbies what's up:thumb::hug:

Somebody left me a good luck message? Lmao
null-10.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
never heard of a wally.?!?! u probably acheived every drag racers dream right there...i still cant believe u drag race and havent heard of a wally?? :rofl: congrats :thumb:

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Ran 12.7's and 12.8's as it got warmer in the afternoon. Having 3-4 shift issues with trans, it's coming out this weekend and will be looked over on Monday/Tuesday. Then slap it back in before the big race in Edmonton on the 10th. Truck should be able to do high 11's no problem, have to figure out where my problem is, hoping trans is just slowing it down that much:confused:

On my LB7 last year I ran 12.05 on fuel, here on the local track round 12.2's 12.3's. and now i'm running 12.7's with the LBZ which has a much bigger turbo (71.5 fleece) and the exact same parts off the LB7 were swapped over onto the LBZ. And running All season's big air kit with their y-bridge.

I miss my LB7 :( :(

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Ran 12.7's and 12.8's as it got warmer in the afternoon. Having 3-4 shift issues with trans, it's coming out this weekend and will be looked over on Monday/Tuesday. Then slap it back in before the big race in Edmonton on the 10th. Truck should be able to do high 11's no problem, have to figure out where my problem is, hoping trans is just slowing it down that much:confused:

On my LB7 last year I ran 12.05 on fuel, here on the local track round 12.2's 12.3's. and now i'm running 12.7's with the LBZ which has a much bigger turbo (71.5 fleece) and the exact same parts off the LB7 were swapped over onto the LBZ. And running All season's big air kit with their y-bridge.

I miss my LB7 :( :(

Where's joe at he'd have a fit over you saying your lbz doesnt run as good as the lb7