WIX oil filters for a buck?

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Haha, just called the store and ordered 3 packs for $41.69 with tax. He said they'd be in Wednesday, coming from DC apparently. Oil filters for life :rofl:

Every place I looked on Google was $100+ for one pack

C.bowles2

2005 lly duramax
Nov 16, 2013
Ohio
Haha thats awesome, i hope i dont get there Tuesday and they catch the mess up and want more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Im going to go give this a try in a bit.

ON EDIT: Yep. Had to walk the clerk thru it to find the listing, and even she didnt believe it. Have three cases coming tomorrow, unless OReilly management catches it before I get out of work.

Custom, I got a case for you. ;)

Thanks Tom, Much appreciated bud :hug:

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
My store couldn't find it even with help. Said come back and talk to his manager tomorrow because he wouldn't let me have them for that price anyways.:mad:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Someone want to get me a couple if this pans out :hug:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I had a Wix collapse inside ....no oil pressure. Never again, GM or Cat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do realize your GM and CAT filters are probably made by WIX, don't you? Theres only a handfull of manufacturers that make the majority of the filters out there, and WIX makes a lion share of them for cars and light trucks. GM, CAT, AC DELCO, and SEVERAL others don't make there filters, they simply have them made by somebody like WIX or BALDWIN, paint them there color, slap there sticker on it ,and call it theres.

Oldrustbucket

Mar 12, 2016
Probably is a maybe to me. In any case, it's a place I won't try to save a couple bucks.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Probably is a maybe to me. In any case, it's a place I won't try to save a couple bucks.

WIX filters cost more many times than the OEM filters. OEM's many times will buy the lowest level filter they make whereas the name brand WIX is there premium filter. I'm not talking about buying a FRAM from down at WAL MART, or an STP from AZ, WIX is anything but buying the cheaper part.

S 854

Nov 1, 2015
Centennial, CO
Just ordered another pack...still $12.99... This time it has to come outta the SLC warehouse... I'm thinking there's a run on filters... Hopefully we don't cause someone to look to closely at pricing...

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
the more we order, the more chance it becomes that someone catches it. if someone orders an obsurred amount of them, it will get caught quick