whos truck is this?

inline6power

Aug 27, 2008
just trying to do some homework. got a buddy that he wants to race and i didnt no any info on the truck, et , hp and so on.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
The truck defenately has a bigger charger on it, but the way it clears up, it looks like it only has a single cp3, but idk.

inline6power

Aug 27, 2008
The truck defenately has a bigger charger on it, but the way it clears up, it looks like it only has a single cp3, but idk.

well i am not a dmax guy but i was thinkin along those lines, figured it was just another aurora 5000 build, no pun intended to the dmax guys. what do you guys think that truck runs et wise?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Did you guys read the comments? They're a bunch of street racers out of Southern Califonia. There are actually three different videos of that race on YouTube. The guy that seems to be representing the truck goes by 818jason. Maybe I'll send him a comment to find out some more info on the truck and/or have him check in here...

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
smart taliking and posting about your street raceing :rolleyes: i think they should kep tht a little more low pro. i think i know whos truck tht is as well

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Did you guys read the comments? They're a bunch of street racers out of Southern Califonia. There are actually three different videos of that race on YouTube. The guy that seems to be representing the truck goes by 818jason. Maybe I'll send him a comment to find out some more info on the truck and/or have him check in here...

jason - is that you?!?!

hmmmmmm...compton, eh...must be steve cole...:eek::rofl: