Who is running AF (alternate firing) order cams, and for how long?

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I'm glad I went with one just so I hopefully never have to experience a broken crank......or Or a limp crank lmao!

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Is there normally a core charge on an alternate firing cam? I went to go order one from XDP and they want a $400 core charge...I couldn't imagine why on an alternate firing cam.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
EDIT: I see it says the core charge is for the modified wiring harness. Why do I have to pay the core when I can just swap the wires on my own damn harness.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
What you posted was way past the line of kosher and you know it. Come on, be realistic. You know you can't post what you posted without being a vendor. It would be a lot easier, and I wish they woulda, just let you be a vendor.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I thought what I read from EDP before it was removed listed supporting vendors that sold his items. What is wrong with that?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I thought what I read from EDP before it was removed listed supporting vendors that sold his items. What is wrong with that?
It's still EDP pushing their products personally and also advertising other non paying vendors to boot. We have paying vendors here that can advertise if they so choose to. It is taking food off their table if someone saw that post and bought from someone else advertised here for free.