Who is Duramaxin14?

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
So I think its time we find out whats up... Kurt has this been you or your brother posting or what?

Because Duramaxin14 was in chat on DP yesterday I think (maybe day before) saying he hadnt been on DP,Mcrat, anywhere in 2 weeks because he has been in Texas and his 16 year old brother has been posting about his 6.5 along with his younger brothers friends on his acct.

So is there really 2 brothers? Is there only 1? Was there someone pretending to be Kurt and spewing BS everywhere? I think we need an explanation - were all trying to help you here but you certainly arent helping yourself(ves).

So confused.....

Last edited by a moderator:

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Its my bros Friend james he was on this site. Compd, dieselplace, Cumminsfourm, Duramaxforum, tdrforum, And that all i can think of now. Its not my brother posting bullshit as i started before. James it only 16 years old and i guess felt lonly and wanted to have fun. It is most my fault because i keep the same password for everything. All forums all email and all instance messagers. I change my password for this site as well as the dieselplace. So that it dont happen again. I talked to him about the situation and he sayed he will never do it again. He was just wanting to have a little fun because he was bored. I guess sense my Brother got a 6.5 he figured he would give everyone hell. I dont no.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Hopefully the guys on DP will take that - he was getting HAMMERED on there, went so far as a temp ban I beleive and a few locked threads.

EDIT* srsly LB7. there are like 3 or 4 peopel acting as "duramax14" its crazy.

Sometimes its that whoever is posting is the owner of the 6.5, sometimes its their brothers, sometimes its blown up and the LLY is running 600HP LOL and all kinds of stuff - Duramaxin14 needs to post photos and bios or something haha

Last edited:

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Paul is the owner of the lly Its a half bred deal. James is no buddy i am Kurt the owner of the 6.5 James has gotten are screen name from paul because he wanted to look some stuff up and ask for opions well are screen name and password is the same on all sites. Me and Paul and James talked about the whole situtaition. Me and my brother have to have the same screen name on the dieselplace because i got kicked off before because there where 2 screen names to this IP address. So thats why we dont have differnt names. I beilve james is making his own name for dieselplace. He has a 89 6.2 Chevy

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
I really lost now!! I'm never going to know who I'm talking to now..This is kinda creepy to me in a strange way:confused: I really think all of you Duramaxin14's need to have your own screen names!!! I've been thinking I was chatting with a guy named Kurt with a LLY. Come to find out I've been chatting with who knows, maybe Grand-ma 14 with the 91 Mercedes diesel that she want's to put a GT42 on:hello: So next time I help ya out i'm going to have to ask, Kurt, Is this you?:D

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Paul will post when its him. I was out in texas and Paul has been working. He didnt have the time to look the information up for James so he gave him are screen name so he could get answers to his question. Nor me or my brother no nothing about a 6.2 even a 6.5 for that matter we are learning about these motors. Ive read in a few differnt threads on here and on TDP some of the bullshit he posted. The passwords are change and no one can access my name now and Paul will not be giving out anymore info about are passwords and user names.

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
wow...english please?

Are you kidding, this is some of the most coherent typing from duramaxin14 I've ever seen.

OK, WHA.. WHA....WHA... WHAT THE FU@%!

There aren't enough of these smilies to convey the confusion right now.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ok, Paul owns the LLY, Kurt has a 6.5L, James is some dude with a 6.2L.

Who the F is Bob Richard? or is that just a funny email name (I get it).

Also, who has been the driver at the pulls. Maybe some of the B&B will chime in because I thought "Kurt" has meet them before.

All I can say is :banging:

Last edited:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Are you kidding, this is some of the most coherent typing from duramaxin14 I've ever seen.

OK, WHA.. WHA....WHA... WHAT THE FU@%!

There aren't enough of these smilies to convey the confusion right now.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ok Paul owns the LLY, Kurt has a 6.5L, James is some dude.

Who the F is Bob Richard? or is that just a funny email name (I get it).

Also, who has been the driver at the pulls. Maybe some of the B&B will chime in because I thought "Kurt" has meet them before.

All I can say is :banging:

:nopic:

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Your right Larry!!! :nopic: So here you go.

Who is this guy? I know Sean is the tall guy in the background.

Is this really Kurt?

What brand chaw does Kurt prefer?:D

attachment.php

Last edited:

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
That's Kurt in the photo (up front). He pull's the LLY (flake) which is owned by his brother Paul. I would recommend seperate screen names for each poster. It's just, a whole lot less confusing.:confused:

partsguy662

blowup doll salesman
Aug 14, 2006
That's Kurt in the photo (up front). He pull's the LLY (flake) which is owned by his brother Paul. I would recommend seperate screen names for each poster. It's just, a whole lot less confusing.:confused:

image11.gif
:hehe:

I agree completely...1 user name, 1 yo-yo using that user name.