Where’s your happy place at the end of the day?

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
I love spending time with my grandkids. They make my world go around. I got the 14 yr. old an LB7 that he is working at the sawmill and around my shop and yard, garden, etc. to get it paid for. If he stays tired he won't feel like getting into trouble. My Dad tried that on me, and I can't confirm it worked so well.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Happy places

I really enjoy hunting and teaching my boys that. That’s our thing to do for 3-4 months a year.

But there is just something about being behind the wheel of something fast and with horsepower. Speed is a wonderful thing

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
a67b36cde0d7103cdea6a81f3c44f9fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Happy places

I really enjoy hunting and teaching my boys that. That’s our thing to do for 3-4 months a year.

But there is just something about being behind the wheel of something fast and with horsepower. Speed is a wonderful thing

I do the same with fishing, I'm taking him True Bonita fishing this morning, about to wake him up.:D

Going fast is therapy for me, whenever I feel down I jump into my rcsb and go blast it around a few corners and the smile stays for hours...

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I build & fly FPV miniquads. Don't need anyone else with me and its so much fun. The rush is unlike anything I've experienced. Here's me ripping around my house last year.

[YOUTUBE]04AumFuob6g[/YOUTUBE]

fish

Polish Mafia
Staff member
Jul 26, 2012
Peoria, AZ
We bought a camper a couple months back and haven't had chance to use it yet, finally wife and I said screw it and headed up to the rim to get away from the city.

Best weekend we had in years, the lack of reception made it all that much better.

IMG-0457.jpg

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
We bought a camper a couple months back and haven't had chance to use it yet, finally wife and I said screw it and headed up to the rim to get away from the city.

Best weekend we had in years, the lack of reception made it all that much better.

IMG-0457.jpg

Was there a lot of traffic up there? We rode at Bulldog Canyon Sunday afternoon and while I was waiting for my friend to get there, there was a constant stream of people in and out.

fish

Polish Mafia
Staff member
Jul 26, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Was there a lot of traffic up there? We rode at Bulldog Canyon Sunday afternoon and while I was waiting for my friend to get there, there was a constant stream of people in and out.

There were people driving down the fire control road most of the day, but it wasn't too busy, we saw maybe 10-15 at most other people camping within 5 miles of us. The drive up and down was dead.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
when we drove up to bagdad and back all via dirt roads on friday, there were a shit ton of people camping out by wickenburg. i really didnt think there would be that much traffic/people.

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
when we drove up to bagdad and back all via dirt roads on friday, there were a shit ton of people camping out by wickenburg. i really didnt think there would be that much traffic/people.

Hey aren’t you supposed to be on your desert trip right now? Guess that fell through?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hey aren’t you supposed to be on your desert trip right now? Guess that fell through?

oh absolutely. Resort we were staying at is "non essential" per the owners so we switched it to a 230 mile lone day ride up to Bagdad and back. it was still a good time :D

AthenaLMM

Swiss Army Wife
Jan 29, 2020
Mesa, AZ
oh absolutely. Resort we were staying at is "non essential" per the owners so we switched it to a 230 mile lone day ride up to Bagdad and back. it was still a good time :D

Right on! We did the Apache Trail to Young, up to Payson and back a while ago. It was a fun 250 mile day. Discovered the best wings at Roosevelt, shortly after having to zip tie my shift linkage back together. Haha fun times!