Where to reprogram BCM near WV

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I'm wanting to turn off this TPMS and activate high idle on my LMM. Needed to find a shop or dealer to download a 3500 or whatever program to do so. I called a couple but they acted like I was asking for their first born child, thanks in advance.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
The BCM has nothing to do with it.

You need to reflash both the instrument cluster and the remote control door lock receiver.

Its 100% possible. ive done it several times. But it requires an unorthodox/"creative" programming method of using the "wrong" VIN, and selecting some special options in TIS2WEB.

Unfortunately, its a slim to none chance of finding a dealer that even has the slightest idea how to do this because its not drawn out in crayon with big colorful diagrams. :rolleyes:

Ben

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
The BCM has nothing to do with it.

You need to reflash both the instrument cluster and the remote control door lock receiver.

Its 100% possible. ive done it several times. But it requires an unorthodox/"creative" programming method of using the "wrong" VIN, and selecting some special options in TIS2WEB.

Unfortunately, its a slim to none chance of finding a dealer that even has the slightest idea how to do this because its not drawn out in crayon with big colorful diagrams. :rolleyes:

Ben

That would explain why I got the long pause and the response we are unable and not going to do that. Surely someone between Ohio and PA knows how to do this.

All 4 of my sensors are bad (again) and at 70 bucks a pop and the hassle of changing them I'm pretty tired of it, and it's an unnecessary feature IMO.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I just bought an aftermarket set for $150. Seems a lot easier to put the sensors in and not worry about it for the next 5-7 years than go through all the trouble trying to get rid of it. My local dealer can't get any programs from GM for add ons that aren't "factory accessories" through GM. You can't get a high idle setup in a DSP tune

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
My sensors were replaced last year (32,000 miles ago) when the tire shop broke 3, I bought the last one and figured I be done for a while. These all went bad within a month of each other.

Where did you get yours harbin?

Last edited: