Question: Where did the sneaker guy go?

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Did you save the link to get the hamsters new pairs we all know how kids run through those feet protectors? :D

I wish summer would show up here it's been rainy and cold for three weeks here in the North East and yet another week coming according to the long range forecast. Supposed to be in the 80's and we aren't seeing but barely 70's. I gotta get OUT of here.

Is my apartment ready above the man cave yet? Will baby sit for shelter dry warm weather . I have tools and duct tape. :D

Last edited:

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
i'll trade ya...i think we were the nations hottest town for a day or 2 last week. haven't seen below 100 for a while now...mostly with no clowds, but every now and then, when a clowd forms...it's nice. :alone:

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
I'm with you Mackin - sick of this weather!!! Taking tomorrow off since it's the ONLY day forecast without clouds and some sort of wetness!! And yet, we're still below average for rain fall (according to the weather women) - amazing.:confused:

BTW - getting back on topic - I obviously missed something! lol

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It's horrible.

Where's all this Global Warming BS? Maybe because I haven't driven my truck in 6 months (no joke) and have slowed my carbon foot print I've slowed down the process!

Have fun tomorrow because your right it's the only possible sunny day in the next ten. :spit:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Yall wanna come over here? 121 deg in the shade today:D

Sure I'll bring my Tornado survival kit. :happy2:

I've actually seen a funnel once when I was a kid . Close enough our car was lifted up on oneside but not rolled over while occupied. The carnage the next day in the daylight was something to see.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
No problem man:rofl: I was a bit confused with the tornado survival kit. But yeah I did talk to my pops today he said they are gettin hammered with storms. My shop lost another wind vein:( that makes 2 now.

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
121 is freggin' hot.
it got to 108 on saturday and 107 last thursday...but that didn't stop me from going fishing....just had to bring more beer than usual.:beer

no fish were biting in that heat though.:eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Did you save the link to get the hamsters new pairs we all know how kids run through those feet protectors? :D

I wish summer would show up here it's been rainy and cold for three weeks here in the North East and yet another week coming according to the long range forecast. Supposed to be in the 80's and we aren't seeing but barely 70's. I gotta get OUT of here.

Is my apartment ready above the man cave yet? Will baby sit for shelter dry warm weather . I have tools and duct tape. :D

It's actually not even been warm here :eek: I thought it was going to rain last night. Upstairs just needs an air mattress. But, you can watch movies with surround sound and play PSP3 games :D

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
121 is freggin' hot.
it got to 108 on saturday and 107 last thursday...but that didn't stop me from going fishing....just had to bring more beer than usual.:beer

no fish were biting in that heat though.:eek:

Northern New Jersey had such a bad hail storm last night, it dumped 8 inches of ice. they called out snow plows.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Been in the high 90s down in the deep, deep South:D. Oh and another good thing, not many IDIOT lovers here:D:D.

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Mackin, about your avatar... I got that e-mail today... several nice shirts I'd like to own and wear!

I like that avatar! :)

I take it there was a spammer in our midst today? Increases in spammer numbers usually means a forum is getting more popular, at least thats what I've noticed....

Last edited:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Um like lt1bird said it's been the hottest place in the nation the last couple days. Been outside putting in new windows an felt like I was gonna die. I guess it gives me reason to put my boat in the water!:D