Wheels and tires stolen - Houston area

Mac Daddy

Apr 25, 2008
Mont Belvieu,TX.
My dad drives an '08 1500 Silverado 2wd last Wed. morning he went to get in his truck to goto work and it was on blocks in his driveway...all 4 factory wheels and tires were gone...those guys need to be on a NASCAR pit crew..lol

Mac Daddy

Apr 25, 2008
Mont Belvieu,TX.
Wow what where they the stock 20s? What part of Houston does he live in?

In Spring off of Rayford/Sawdust....Yes they were stock 20's...I never heard of stock wheels stolen...The constable said Chevy and Dodge factory wheels are the hottest to steal (I guess in that area haven't heard about it anywhere else in Texas.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
You see the stock 20s for sell all the time here for $2K. Quick $$$ knowing they won't have locking lug nuts. Did they use his own landscaping pavers? Thats the surprise my friend woke up to. It was a nice little extra kick in the nuts.

Mac Daddy

Apr 25, 2008
Mont Belvieu,TX.
You see the stock 20s for sell all the time here for $2K. Quick $$$ knowing they won't have locking lug nuts. Did they use his own landscaping pavers? Thats the surprise my friend woke up to. It was a nice little extra kick in the nuts.

Funny you should ask about the pavers...actually they took the neighbor's from across the street

2DMaxx

May 27, 2011
long island
Hey sorry to hear that up hear they go to some dealerships and steal the factory wheels off the ford and chevys ...Their also stealing tailgates from what I hear.. Kinda funny they used your neighbors pavers.....That sucks...That's why we all pay high insurance payments

Mac Daddy

Apr 25, 2008
Mont Belvieu,TX.
Hey sorry to hear that up hear they go to some dealerships and steal the factory wheels off the ford and chevys ...Their also stealing tailgates from what I hear.. Kinda funny they used your neighbors pavers.....That sucks...That's why we all pay high insurance payments

Yeah...luckily my dad keeps his tailgate locked.

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
ppl around here are bad for cutting the cats off for scrap metal...you can go from truck to truck in the middle of the night at a dealership without ever being noticed then it takes em like 10 minutes to load up 7-8 of em

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
One of the guys at work had his tires stolen in his driveway. They used the pavers from his flower beds to support the truck. He lives on the south side of Pearland.

A couple of weeks after that, they hit Gulf Coast Autoplex to the tune of about 30 sets of tires. TV reported that the blocks they used looked professionally built. Also the wheels they took were on the cars facing HWY 288 (major road).

2DMaxx

May 27, 2011
long island
They did that with the cats on my friends wife's toyota at the rail road station they they caught the guy a couple days later it was in the paper , cuting them off witha sawsall ...