What did you do to your home/shop today?

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Tried fixing a leaking hose on my pull-out kitchen faucet. Nope, no stores local to me carry a replacement with my fittings. Of course not. :mad:

Got a warranty claim into Delta - supposedly they have a lifetime warranty that will cover this. We'll see. A few more days of no sink though. Wife is not happy. :eek:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Its a metal flex hose. It's leaking where the fitting that screws into the faucet is crimped to the metal hose. Not a serviceable part.

Delta says since I'm not the original purchaser, no warranty. Not surprised. They gave me part numbers to search for online. Hopefully amazon will have it and I can get it here in 2 days. :thumb:

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
My driveway kept puddle up when the sprinklers went off at night so I ran them earlier and ended up digging up 2 broken t fittings. Made a run to Home Cheapo and Lowe’s and got crimps and new T’s and now I’m back at Lowe’s for adjustable nozzles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
My wife ask me to bring a pallet home from work. She saw this and we made a thing for herbs outside the kitchen today.

Attachments

• 3111CDC4-0D8C-4F10-84E3-F118E77E9688.jpg
    3111CDC4-0D8C-4F10-84E3-F118E77E9688.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 39

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
I’ve got about ten pallets in the garage I’d rather buy wood than take them apart. :roflmao:

Got home and wife killed another fiddle fig tree we had so I have to try and save the last of three. Probably pick up some peg board and trim to make my tool wall in the garage today.

Peaches are coming in, oranges and lemons aren’t far behind. :coolspot:

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Cleaned my shop....................again.

Also got a new chest freezer! Hopefully I’ll fill it up with some elk this fall

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
My wife ask me to bring a pallet home from work. She saw this and we made a thing for herbs outside the kitchen today.

Now that my wife seen this I imagine I’ll have one too. I was gonna make a fire with the pallet!!
Look good though

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Damn removing tile sucks as much as installing it. There is nothing fast about this process. Add another 3 months to this project. Im surprised the old tile stuck as well as it did since they only had 75% coverage with the thinset. Maybe I’m over doing it going for 95%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Replaced a bunch of doorknobs and deadbolts after rekeying them to match the house. Still 1 more doorknob to replace then on to the next project.

I have probably 3 Key sets between my house, and shop doors. I basically have the key ring of a janitor

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Had to tune up two lawn tractors and get two lawns done. Roni wanted all the patio furniture cleaned and put out.

Brother came into town for Dad's 85th Bday party on Saturday. Had big party at our house after Dad's.

Oy vey. I havent drank that much beer in a while. :rofl:

So I got nothing done around the house this weekend.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Had to tune up two lawn tractors and get two lawns done. Roni wanted all the patio furniture cleaned and put out.

Brother came into town for Dad's 85th Bday party on Saturday. Had big party at our house after Dad's.

Oy vey. I havent drank that much beer in a while. :rofl:

So I got nothing done around the house this weekend.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Damn removing tile sucks as much as installing it. There is nothing fast about this process. Add another 3 months to this project. Im surprised the old tile stuck as well as it did since they only had 75% coverage with the thinset. Maybe I’m over doing it going for 95%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are pulling it up off the floor, I found that an air chisel with a flat blade will pop it up like nothing else. Had to pull about 60 sqft of walkway up in the house. As I pulled it, I put it in a can then broke it down to small pieces to take up less space.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Now that my wife seen this I imagine I’ll have one too. I was gonna make a fire with the pallet!!
Look good though

Thanks, it so simple but works great. Here it is after she put her touch on it.

Attachments

• 70F23472-06C7-42EC-B80D-C971767FDB4C.jpg
    70F23472-06C7-42EC-B80D-C971767FDB4C.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 28

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I have probably 3 Key sets between my house, and shop doors. I basically have the key ring of a janitor

Naw won't do that. I use 1 key for both of my houses and wanted to key the girlfriend's condo the same when I fixed her locks but we had only just started dating and she said no. She had 2 keys for the front and back doors and did not have a key at all for the security screen door. Now just 1 key for all 4 doors and 6 locks.