Western PA sled pulls

bigjohn

GMC Dmax
Oct 13, 2012
Westview Pa
We're going to be there. The gas jobs are way to loud there not as fun watching as diesel class guess my old man ears can't take it anymore.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Looks like you need a larger charger and a bigger pair of balls. Time to run with the 2.6 class! :rofl:
Will u be there pulling or just sitting at a computer pulling something else?

would class would i have to run with a s366? never pulled before since i have been in cali the last 4 years...would like to hook up n see what shes got

Youd be 2.6! 66mm = 2.6"s

Briggs0130

Dec 7, 2010
The jury is still out, I'm working on the motor for my toy which will be set up for 2.6.

Hah, I hope it runs better than what we saw at shippensburg. If I remember right, I smoked you with bald tires and ppe tunes. Then again isn't that the same thing as reiff efi live tunes. :rofl:

Tell you what, bring that new truck out to the shippensburg pull in july when the 2.6 class runs. I'll even be nice and keep it on level 4. ;)

LReiff

bad ground
Oct 2, 2010
Hah, I hope it runs better than what we saw at shippensburg. If I remember right, I smoked you with bald tires and ppe tunes. Then again isn't that the same thing as reiff efi live tunes. :rofl:

Tell you what, bring that new truck out to the shippensburg pull in july when the 2.6 class runs. I'll even be nice and keep it on level 4. ;)

They'll both have new motors. The chevy is in assembly as I type, the cummins is still on the drawing board but nearing assembly stage.

bigjohn

GMC Dmax
Oct 13, 2012
Westview Pa
That was a good time at the pulls, track had lot of bite to it so there wasn't a lot of full pulls.
But every one did good job! That had the DMax s.