Wauchula FL

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well it was nice meeting everyone that we did:hug:

We stayed until 10 pm and they still had 2 more classes before the Diesels so we had to leave but I expect video :baby:

I will try to get up the pic's that we took tonight, up tomorrow when we get home. I guess I had better get packing :eek:

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
I think steve won the diesel class either him or mopower. Either or they both deserved it. I no mopower has been trying forever to win. Me myself i didnt do good at all i only outpulled about 5 trucks total 2 forgot to lock them in 4 wheel drive i guess and the others i dont no what happen. First pull was very crapy i put my colum in 3rd thinking i could pull 3rd gear hahaha didnt work. i beilve i only made it 128 feet or less not to sure. Second pull i dont my usal second gear and pulled 148.9 feet my second pull. I broke something on my truck dont no what i broke though will see in the moring. tnr green pulled really good. Or his wife i should say. And my buddy niko done better then what i though. Me and my boss had a bet going on if i pulled further then his f350 he will give me a 50 cent raise well he pulled further by 2 feet. Danm it all well looks like i will be working for 7 dollars and hour until next pull hopefully i can take him. Ps tranny is still doing good i was able to load it up on the gooseneck so we are good to go.

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
Kat, Pat, and the Hampsters. Thanks for making the effort to be there. I only wish I had a few day's to pick Pat's brain. The track was impossible to read tonight. It's was lose and then it was tight. Sean Kicked some butts tonight with that Casper HTT charger. His Pulls were fantastic considering he was 1,000 lbs light and it was his first pull ever. Randi did an awesome job. That truck of theirs look's and pulls great. Over all Team Salad did well tonight.
I was trying something new in the front suspension on Freighttrain tonight and let's just say, it's back to the drawing board. I can't believe I didn't break anything. It's was not pretty, but brought it home in one piece. I finished Second to the big (f)ord with the custom Paint. He broke a driveshaft at the full pull line and couldn't return for a pull off. My second pull was straight to the trailer. It was a lot of fun and again, glad to see the Mcrats.
Would someone call me on Moday and wake me up. Goodnight.........

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well we are back home. We had a great vacation and again a great time last night. Now I have to work on sleep I was up all night.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Glad to see you guys again :D. It was a LATE night. We got home at 2am.
The final finish order was: 27 Diesel trucks pulled
#1- Custom painted ford
#2- 02freighttrain
#3- Mopower05- Dodge<--Stock Turbo
#4- Black ford with big turbo & injectors<--I heard this but have not seen
#5- MrsTNRGreene<--Stock Turbo
It was a good night, Team Salad had "technically" 2 second place trucks(if the class was split) & both of us were experimenting big time
It was a lousy track because the roller broke before the diesel class. I'm happy I do not have anything to fix today & with the "wholesale" changes I made on the truck it went well. Other then the wife is upset with the tuner. I can take the heat. I'll turn it back up next time. :D

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
You did good Kurt. Where are the vids going? Please delete my second pull if you have one. I saw it at Todds today and saw about 5 inches of air under the front tires on the second bounce:eek:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Glad you made it home safely. I got home and downloaded the pics and Tyler left after 4AM after we watched them all. I was so tired that I decided I would do it today.

Here are the videos and pics.

TeamSaladWauchulapulls8-25-07.jpg

Sean I am working on getting yours uploaded.

Last edited: