water meth injection

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I have a buddy with a 08 lmm he tows a big fithwheel and was thinking about doing a snow tow max system anyone have any experiance or opions about this?

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
i guess it has two nozzels when you really get into it like towing up a hill itll shoot both to help keep the egt down and it clames to get 15% better fuel milage. im not 100% sure how it works i havent looked ito it much was wondering if anyone else ran it and what they had for results. his truck is totally stock by the way

smarquis

Triple Turbo LBZ
Jul 15, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada.
I haven't been too impressed with mine so far. Had the mileage max installed about 3 months ago, and started having problems right away. Some of those were cured, but it seems like it may have caused problems to other areas (that may have been ready to go anyway?). It will definitely give you a little more umph running the Snow Boost Juice though. Hopefully, all my problems are related to something else...

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I run just the STG 3 MPG/Max kit and for towing with a bigger charger it was well worth the money. I have had zero problems besides needing a tank bigger than 7 gallons for my camping trips lol.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I also run the stage 3. Well did untill i put my twins on. I did like it when i was using it. Never had an issue with it. I also installed one on a buddies truck who is still currently running it everyday. He also likes it alot. Id sell mine to him if he didnt wanna buy a new one. Its just sittin here now, wont need it anymore cause ill always have twins.

smarquis

Triple Turbo LBZ
Jul 15, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why don't you use the Snow with your twins?

Problems I've been having are numerous right now, so I hesitate to blame the Snow. I'm still seeing really high EGTs is what is depressing. All I can think is that my intercooler and/or exhaust are just filled with soot and too restrictive for the air I'm trying to flow. I didn't have my EGR blocked until about 4 years after I bought the truck, and the 4" exhaust is 6 years old. I'm pretty much at a loss about the high EGTs...

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Do u have a boost leak? Leadin to high egts. My tuning is pretty tame but is still over 600hp on race tunes. I see over 58-60psi for boost and egts never get really hot. I see no need for water meth. I cant use all the power of twins untill my motor is done being built so why add power to something im already holdin back. I could add all water but no reason if im not seeing high egts.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
so all and all you guys are happy with it excpet smarquis? what would you wana get for you system arneson?