Washington members, roll call

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
So, I was just wondering who out there is my neighbor??? I have been thinking about getting a club/meet going, but thought I might put a feeler out and see just how many of us evergreen staters there are first
I rarely ever see a post from a Washington resident, so, where you at my fellow washingtonian's.....

Let yourselves be seen and heard:D

picture.php

North Bend Washington...

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
No one, at all?

Wow, really.

It sure would be nice to check out some other tuned and/or built duramax trucks, I would love the chance to ride in another tuned truck so I had a comparison to make with mine....

:alone:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
Dude I used to live in North Bend for 3 years, one heck of a good town to live in! Just Ive had many friends pass away from mt si that I knew.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Im right here!!! from port angeles/sequim that would be awesome
I lived in P/A for a couple years, loved it there, miss it a lot, great place to do everything, but make money. Used to fish the straights, surf the elwah river mouth, snowboard the ridge and bike the logging trails, man I'm gettin all misty eyed

Dude I used to live in North Bend for 3 years, one heck of a good town to live in! Just Ive had many friends pass away from mt si that I knew.

Yes it's a great town, sorry to hear of your lost compadres.:hug: I lived in Mesa/Scottsdale decades ago. Went to Mt. View high, back in the day

I gotta say, it's really cool to see some posts in this thread:thumb:

Aug 3, 2013
Arizona
I lived in P/A for a couple years, loved it there, miss it a lot, great place to do everything, but make money. Used to fish the straights, surf the elwah river mouth, snowboard the ridge and bike the logging trails, man I'm gettin all misty eyed

Yes it's a great town, sorry to hear of your lost compadres.:hug: I lived in Mesa/Scottsdale decades ago. Went to Mt. View high, back in the day

I gotta say, it's really cool to see some posts in this thread:thumb:

Yeah, I lived in forster woods

blitzin247

That didn't sound good...
Feb 9, 2013
Everywhere
Alrighty, so lets get serious about getting a meet together, maybe offroading or just chillin, cocoal, you are the OP, THIS is on you :hug::woott:haha

but seriously I see a TON of SICK duramaxes every day, time to meet up!