view first unread?

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I have noticed that alot of forums are now including a tab in the upper right hand corner of the top of the posts a tab to view teh first unread post. Is it possible to add this feature here as well? I find it really nice to have for threads that get alot of traffic so I can skip through what I have already read.

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
For any thread with new posts in it you should see this
firstnew.gif
to the left of the thread name. If you click on that you will be taken to the first new post in the thread since you were last here. If that's not what your talking about I need to see a link to site with what you are talking about.

If the site is running 4.x of vB then I can't do that here. We are still on the 3.8 series here. I feel 4.x has too many issues. But provide a link and it might be something that I could do here.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
For any thread with new posts in it you should see this
firstnew.gif
to the left of the thread name. If you click on that you will be taken to the first new post in the thread since you were last here. If that's not what your talking about I need to see a link to site with what you are talking about.

If the site is running 4.x of vB then I can't do that here. We are still on the 3.8 series here. I feel 4.x has too many issues. But provide a link and it might be something that I could do here.

I know they have it over at thetruckstop.us , but I believe they are running teh newest Vbulletin format. I didn't know about the little check mark, I'll use that method from now on.