Vgt turbo question

cumminsman202

Jun 5, 2014
FT. Benning GA
My current setup is a 68mm Vgt with a s475 was woundering would I be better off running a big single.... also what would be the max I could push with this air? Don't tow just a race an weekend it any input would be good...

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Should be able to do at least 800 easily if you have the fuel. A big single won't drive nearly as good as your twin setup.

FSUwelder1212

Oct 18, 2012
My current setup is a 68mm Vgt with a s475 was woundering would I be better off running a big single.... also what would be the max I could push with this air? Don't tow just a race an weekend it any input would be good...

What don't you like about your current set up, and what exactly are you looking for? Your question is far too broad for anyone to offer any input of real value. Vgt vs fixed and compound vs single really comes down to preference. It sounds like you just want to change it up and don't really have any real goals in mind.

cumminsman202

Jun 5, 2014
FT. Benning GA
What don't you like about your current set up, and what exactly are you looking for? Your question is far too broad for anyone to offer any input of real value. Vgt vs fixed and compound vs single really comes down to preference. It sounds like you just want to change it up and don't really have any real goals in mind.

Wanting more power an my goal is a drag truck

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Go for it man! Facebook says it's possible so your good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Shit all you need is to crank the fuel up and a nitrous fog. Then BAMN your at 1000hp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
This makes me laugh a lot. If you want to make some more power swap the 475 for an 80 or 83 but you already have more than enough fuel and air to make a big puddle.....