Update: Mike Drever 10.06@138

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I think you get more consistent pressure. When you run nitrous out of a bottle the temps drop. When nitrous gets cold it doesn't flow as well. That's why they make bottle heaters. I think if you run multiple bottles the temps don't drop as much, but being that I don't run nitrous, that's just based on what I've read/heard.

I under stand now

Thanks

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Thats fast!

He has it going on thats for sure. Congrats NADP p.s. they were a bunch of nice people at the DPC. They still didn't invite me and my buddy when they used my truck bed for there drinking :Ddventures. Next time I think they should:hello: share. Jeff

Mike D.

Jul 21, 2008
He has it going on thats for sure. Congrats NADP p.s. they were a bunch of nice people at the DPC. They still didn't invite me and my buddy when they used my truck bed for there drinking :Ddventures. Next time I think they should:hello: share. Jeff

It was a pleasure meeting you at the DPC - sorry I don't recall taking over your truck bed :eek:- we'd most certainly have shared! It's always nice to meet new folks in the sport! Can you make it up for the Blackout? We'll definitely show you some hospitality!:beer

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Black out

Sorry I have mine apart for a new motor. I think it was some of you crew that had all the fun:D. It was a good time thats for sure. Hopefully we can meet up again at another event in the future. Thanks Jeff