Unknown converter?

z71havinfun

Mar 6, 2013
Someone is selling this converter. I'm guessing they didnt purchase it because they have no info on it. They say its for an allison but the suncoast box it was in says 4r100-36-3d. Kinda sketched out on it not being what they say it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 100

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I think the op just wants someone to confirm its a precision converter for a Duramax.

Just call precision and give them the numbers off of it. Then they can give you the stall that it has and how old it is.

z71havinfun

Mar 6, 2013
If you put a 750cfm suncoast carb in the box and sold it as an1150 would it be an 1150? :roflmao: wish it worked that way. Appreciate the help. Think I'll just be safe and by fr a reliable source. They said it was new an only wanted $650 shipped...

NKlamerus

Jan 31, 2014
Is this an eBay deal?

Reminds me of the time the indian guy on the phone tried to tell me he was selling an unused Updated Extension housing.

Yet in the pictures you could see the ID number and someone had put RTV around both edges and they tried to scrape it off.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Which part do you want me to believe? That if you put a Carb in a Suncoast box would it still be a Carb or the fact that you put a Carb in a Suncoast box? :D