Ultimate Callout Challenge

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH
Where did you hear the word on the street?... RMR would be taking a huge risk with that, I doubt that will happen. All of the trucks that I know that are competing have a full cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like RMR isn't too strict about rules. Expecially at midnight drags.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Seems like RMR isn't too strict about rules. Expecially at midnight drags.

Most of the vehicles that are at the midnight drags don't run fast enough to even need a roll bar. If you get caught making pass after pass without the safety equipment then they'll ask you to leave.

The competitors of this event know their truck and know what they are getting into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
What I've been told, just like most NHRA tracks, is you'll get one warning. So if it's a 9 second run and there isn't a cert'd cage and a licensed driver, that is the one pass you will get. There are a lot of trucks in this competition that already are cert'd and licensed, the others will have to play smartly. The trucks with a bar can go 10.0 legally and it's not easy to go 9's at this track anyway.

I really looking forward to hanging out and watching the carnage. I'm making some changes, but nothing big as I like going into big events with a known set-up. I did have the windows tinted though...