Ultimate Callout Challenge Discounts

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hi guys, I was able to get 50% off tickets for forum members planning on attending the Ultimate Callout Challenge. I would love to put some faces with names and meet some of you.

The only catch with this discount is you don't get a UCC T-Shirt. The coupon brings the price from $120 to $60.

Code: UCCDIESEL

Just go to the website and select one of the tickets (shirt size doesn't matter) and then enter the promo code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Wish they hadn't done Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. I used up a lot of my leave for foot surgery. If they had done Friday-Saturday-Sunday I would be all over it, but I don't think I can squeeze enough leave to take 3 full work days off :(

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Wish they hadn't done Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. I used up a lot of my leave for foot surgery. If they had done Friday-Saturday-Sunday I would be all over it, but I don't think I can squeeze enough leave to take 3 full work days off :(

I feel ya :/ unfortunately II's dyno day is that Saturday and conflicting schedules didn't allow for it to take place over a weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk