Turn off EGR

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Being an lml, you’re talking about a full delete. Be sure of your local laws. Federally, deleting any emissions is illegal. If you still are interested, I believe a big name company sells a full high flow kit. Which includes intake, hot and cold pipes, down pipe, and y bridge. Not sure why you’re stuck on doing both up pipes, unless you’re wanting to go with bigger ones which would net almost no gain on a mostly stock truck. The factory ones will be much better quality than the cheap eBay ones. And still be cheaper and much easier. Only ones I would 100% recommend would be profab, which are not cheap.

If doing all this, you should also do a PCV reroute.

https://www.wcfab.com/i-30157721-20...nd-flange-down-pipe.html?ref=category:1378176

This kit will give you everything you want and then some, with options for up pipe and pcv reroute as well. You need to be sure of your DP design. Some years are v band some are 3 bolt. Not as familiar with an lml but believe it may be the exhaust itsel, so v band should work if doing exhaust too. But don’t quote me on this.

pavetim

Jan 10, 2011
Ok ill just do one up pipe. And mine is the flange downpipe but i may go v band if its cheaper since i am doing it all.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Ya know I'm pretty sure the last lml I did was a 15.5 and he had a kit from 11 to 15 from wcfab along with his piping kit. I think the difference was the blocker plate but If youre fully deleting it with an lb7 up pipe that doesnt matter.

Last edited:

pavetim

Jan 10, 2011
Well got in my Y bridge and egr delete kit in today, ebay one from DK engine parts and i must say i am impressed with quality, just hope fit is good.