LML Tuning?

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
should have talked the wife into a 4" turbo back with a muffler eh? :D :ban-hump: :rofl: the smell i've notcied gets less intense over time on other lmls..now lets put some twins on it :hug:

I think I should get the trans built first don't you think? Lol. I really wonder how the front end will hold up stock might be needing tie rod sleeves or something soon!

masternav04

Kermit
Jul 18, 2009
Clovis NM
I noticed on H&S web site all LML programers show out of stock...Should I keep waiting on PPE, or jump on a H&S tuner while still avalible? any recommendations are welcome

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I got tired of mine going into regen and killing my mileage so i broke down and went with H&S xrt pro since I kept the guages from my LBZ. Only real down side I have seen so far is that you cant change tunes on the fly but you can with the MIni max. I have seen a great increase in power and alot better fuel mileage. Best part is all the deletes. I cant wait to tow with it straight piped.

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
I noticed on H&S web site all LML programers show out of stock...Should I keep waiting on PPE, or jump on a H&S tuner while still avalible? any recommendations are welcome

Why not? Just sell it when/if the ppe one comes out. Also, when/if ppe releases theres they will probably have some stuff to update/fix, so you will just be that much longer. Im sure it would be easy to sell.

The H&S is a good programmer. There is fuel rail pressure problem with the LML's on the "slightly warm" tune, but there working on it. Overall, it's your best bet right now.

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Ok guys I got some info from our guys on the New LML tuning...

3 power levels (power levels not released yet)
Speed limiter Raise/Lower
Tire size programming
Gear Ratio (rear diff)
Manual Regen
Read and clear DTC's
Transmission reset
Scan Data

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Ok guys I got some info from our guys on the New LML tuning...

3 power levels (power levels not released yet)
Speed limiter Raise/Lower
Tire size programming
Gear Ratio (rear diff)
Manual Regen
Read and clear DTC's
Transmission reset
Scan Data

DPF / SCR delete?

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I disagree on this. We will have PLENTY of features other companies are not offering...... (features not listed on the release):thumb:

What other features are there left to offer?

Quadzilla just announced their tuner, and they have speed limiter adjust, tire size adjust, DPF/SCR delete, etc...

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I think you guys need to read between the lines. I swore to myself that I would not touch my LML. I think I might need an intervention.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I just got set up to do final beta testing for quadzilla. I will have the tuner early next week.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Once I finally make it back home and transfer my registration to tx from ca I'm probably doing the egr delete. Tried staying with just tunes but to me it was going into regen way more. Go with the deletes

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Id do the deletes including the egr then a lift pump and just drive it till it dies thays my plan with a lml

No tuner? Just delete the sh#t, lift
pump and let her eat? Whats that last for, about 50 miles?

Once I finally make it back home and transfer my registration to tx from ca I'm probably doing the egr delete. Tried staying with just tunes but to me it was going into regen way more. Go with the deletes

I just hate to lose my warranty. I didnt need it with my LBZ but I may not be as lucky with the LML. I am pretty curious to hear it with a DTS down pipe and 4" straight pipe! We'll see?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I just hate to lose my warranty. I didnt need it with my LBZ but I may not be as lucky with the LML. I am pretty curious to hear it with a DTS down pipe and 4" straight pipe! We'll see?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel you on that. When I was putting the exhaust on I noticed I have a leaking rearmain seal. I'll just throw the stock exhaust back on get it fixed then straight pipe it again