LML Tuning?

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Since it seems tuning for the lml is far away. i wanted to know if you swapped lmm ecm fuel system and heads onto an lml, would everything still work properly? I assume the exhaust brake would be inoperative but would everything else work like factory?

This was doscussed before on here possibly in this thread. Search around. I do remember reading about it. Ill see if I can find it

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
H&S said:
The latest product from H&S Performance has arrived!! The Maxx Calibration Control(MCC) is an advanced engine management software that enables custom tune editing with your H&S tuning device. With the power to control all aspects of engine and transmission management, MCC gives YOU the ability to control how YOUR engine operates! When you have exceeded the limits of conventional tuning and want to unleash the power of a custom tune, look no further than MAXX.

http://www.hsperformance.com/mcc/

It is only available for the 2010+ 6.7L Cummins right now, but we can hope they will expand it to the LML.

doogie

On a Time Out
Nov 19, 2009
St.Charles
Hey doogie what setting do you run when your running around normal driving?

I think I should get the trans built first don't you think? Lol. I really wonder how the front end will hold up stock might be needing tie rod sleeves or something soon!

you can get the sleeves from allagator pro.. and dmax is comeing out with the kriptante tierod ends in a few weeks you can call and give them your name and number

doogie

On a Time Out
Nov 19, 2009
St.Charles
Cool thanks man I have been running it on the middle setting and wasn't sure if it woul be ok to tow with the highest or drive with it. What mileage you seeing?

the dash says 15 to14 all the time for the average but it is a one ton dually on 24s so the dash needs to be agusterd but h&s is not efi live so they dont haver that setting