LBZ: Tuner Qestion EFI/PPE (help)

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
yeah, thats definately the route i will take. like i said, i've gotta sell my edge first. money is getting kinda tough around here. anybody interested in an Edge with the sixth stage? lol:D i'll cut everybody a good deal!!!!

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Dont worry about your tranny, You can get tranny safe tunes. Diesel Addiction offers 2 sets of dsp5 tunes, a set for stock trannys and a set for built trannys. If you get the tuning with a stock tranny you get a 125 HP performance tune, when you get your tranny built that tune becomes your hot tow tune and you can get a 450 HP daily driver tune and a max effort racing tune. I'm sure other vendors offer a very good setup but this is the only one I know about.

I offer more than 2 sets of tunes: when you get tuning from me you can get any combination of tunes that you want. I simply suggest the combinations that are the most popular for the stock and built transmission trucks - if you want something different just let me know.:thumb:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
I do not have a lap top computer so I choose the PPE tuner. I have seven
tunes ranging from economy to more power than I would expect. Using
power level 7 I was surprised with a 12.88 second 113 MPH ET at Sac
Raceway October 7, 2009. Using TWD the 60" time was slow at 2.23
Seconds.

The LBZ engine also has a PPE installed GT4094 turbo and twin CP3's.

You mean you ran in 4wd and ran a 12.88
in 2wd you only managed a 17.7

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
:thumb::thumb::confused::confused::D:D:coolspot::coolspot:
EFILive now supports Shift-on-the-Fly for your truck, called DSP2 and DSP5. I'm in the process of testing my 5-power switchable tunes on Wendy.

sorry pat, but how is that possible with a lbz ecm? you switch to a lly or lb7 ecm? :confused:

ok, read thread all the way through. we have dsp5 for lbz and lmm???!!!!1

Last edited:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada