Tundra, Titan, 1500 Chevy buh bye

HammyLB7

May 28, 2008
City of Sin
well my truck isnt much but at times i sure think i just got a good from the factory...
.. to the story
Its saturday night and im at my buddies, our typical weekend kickback and they all drive tundras,titans, and 1500s and 2 F-350(1 who is my brother)
so they always do there crap talking on the max and the fords already know i beat them but i call the other ones out and so off we go to line up around the block..
so Its 2 tundra crewmax both have exhaust/intake and 1 has a programer and 1 chevy 1500 ecsb with intake exhaust and something else, so i launch the boys at the light, got a good jump than layed down some soot for them to choke on and the rest is history and all they could do was whine and make excuses, but now they KNOW:rofl:

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
nice kill
my brother has a 07 tundra and all i have to say is that truck is fast i know my truck will beat it if i can shift the gears fast enought :rofl: but my best friend just got a new 1500 crew cab chevy and i would say it would come close to beating the tundra its a vary nice truck to bad the 2010 titan will be a dodge with different sheet metal

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
Titan=dodge w/diff body???? What happened there? I thought nissan was doing well? I almost bought a titan but the motor didnt rattle enough

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Titan=dodge w/diff body???? What happened there? I thought nissan was doing well? I almost bought a titan but the motor didnt rattle enough

this comes straight out of petersons 4wheeloffroad
Automotibe News comfirmed in a recent story that nissan is giving up the development and assembly of its Titan fullsize pickup and will turn it over to Chrysler, which will build the truck as a Ram-based offshoot at its Saltillo,Mexico plant. For the '12 model year, the titan will be a Ram mechanically, though it will have unique sheetmetal and a nissan only interior. the armada fillsize suv, based on the Titans F-Alpha platform is not expevted to survive the shift.

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
this comes straight out of petersons 4wheeloffroad
Automotibe News comfirmed in a recent story that nissan is giving up the development and assembly of its Titan fullsize pickup and will turn it over to Chrysler, which will build the truck as a Ram-based offshoot at its Saltillo,Mexico plant. For the '12 model year, the titan will be a Ram mechanically, though it will have unique sheetmetal and a nissan only interior. the armada fillsize suv, based on the Titans F-Alpha platform is not expevted to survive the shift.

Well that sucks, I thought the titans were pretty mechanically sound. Everyone wants to team up with chrysler these days, they must be doing well...

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
:hug: midnight mayhem this friday and i know i can get them out there

I'm going to Utah for the Deer Hunt Friday afternoon... Won't be able to make that. I don't even think I would have to load my race tune, the tune I have now ran 14.1, which is faster than any 1/2 ton gm or toyota gasser I've seen at the track. All mostly 15 -17 second trucks anyway.:rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Might be up for a night at the track. No racing for me, but I can stare down some Tundra owners.... :rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I'm going to Utah for the Deer Hunt Friday afternoon... Won't be able to make that. I don't even think I would have to load my race tune, the tune I have now ran 14.1, which is faster than any 1/2 ton gm or toyota gasser I've seen at the track. All mostly 15 -17 second trucks anyway.:rofl:

You deer hunt??