TS performance 12.0 index winner

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
I'm not sure how many trucks where in this event. I took 1st in the 12.0 index. There were a lot of trucks all over the place running in the low 12's and some running dead on. Best race I had was 11.994 to 11.933. We both broke out but he broke out first. It was a hard fought race for everyone being very hot and damn near 100% humidity!
I'd like to thank The Fleece crew for all the support, checking logs and helping with boost leaks! These guys really know their stuff and enjoy the Hell out of racing! Speacial thanks goes out to my brother from another mother Matt Misner! Chase and the crew have offered to take my truck back to there shop to get it dailed in for Indy in two weeks which is freakin' Awesome! Good times!!!

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
I'm glad I got your a$$ convinced to come up last minute.....great seeing ya. Oh and when they're are done with your truck I'll bring it to my house so it can sit in the garage!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
So a common rail Ford won Prostreet, a common rail Dmax won 10.5 and a common rail Dmax won 12.0 I heard Schied won the Top Diesel with his cummins dragster, did the old dinosaur dodges win anything?

Bully Dog set a new Prostreet MPH record in Denver, (that's no small feat) 159 and change.

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
Bully Dog set a new Prostreet MPH record in Denver, (that's no small feat) 159 and change.

Shameless plug? It has a Fleece Performance Billet S475 & FPE PowerFlow CP3's! :D 3 Classes at TS and 3 Classes in Denver were won with Fleece Supported Common Rails. Are Dinosaurs going extinct again?
Caleb